• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richardson Agricore

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richardson Agricore

19.25 new cash bid accepted by AU. Will there be a new offer? How desparate is SWP?

I heard an offer of $24/share from JRI.

Comment

The 19.25 is the JRI bid.

Comment

IF AU wants to merge with agricore then where is the problem? I see that with every new competing bid from SWP the AU shares get a bigger piece of the new company that will form. But otherwise if AU wants to merge with RI then SWP bids are only accomplishing bidding up the price. I heard something on the radio today that SWP has raised the money to purchase AU by issuing new shares at 8 dollars a piece and they want to use the money. AU has given plenty of competition to SWP in my area for grain purchases and farm inputs. I still have my fingers crossed that the AU SWP merger does not happen.

Comment

But is jri not private?

Comment

I heard from a reliable source that JRI's new offer would then make it a private company again. The Richardsons must have opened up the safe and antied up. THe Ontario Teachers Pension would be part owner of the new private company, JRI being that other owner.

Comment

GO JRI GO GO GO. Much better than SWP paper that is worth next to nothing after the dust settles.

Comment

How about the AU share for $20.70 on Friday stock exchange?

Kamichel, AU wants to merge with SWP, it is already Agricore. For competition, the sales skills in my big concret block area has not made for happy farmers, just numbers in the game plan. Have not bought from, or sold to AU in four years

Pulseman

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...