• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budget

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They haven't even finished paying the first 50% for 2004. They then will decide what percent to pay for 2005 by what money is left. I don't imagine there will be a second payment.

Comment

So the conservatives critisize the liberals as a tax and spend party and then turn around and release the largest budget ever.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

I hope they keep their promise on the gun registry but i wont hold my breath.

On a side note somebody somewhere liked what they saw because our dollar is up over a full point.

Comment

Dollar up because inflation is up and an interest rate hike is looming. Smiling Brian liked to spend ,seems like the Blarney is still flowing with Flaherty. It's all about buying votes in La Belle Province and Ontario, screw the west, as they are already stupid enough to believe them.

Comment

If I remember correctly, your prediction CP, Can$ par by summer? This is just the start?

Comment

I agree Cotton the Dion and Layton faces do look screwed. Plenty in the budget for us farmers. Biofuel insentives, hey a biofuel refinery within 20 miles of my farm, my fingers are crossed. Good bye 1.7 dollar freight , ellevation, cleaning.

Comment

Worse thing about budget is everybody expects Christmas. They spend too much they spend to little, they did a little but not enough. Someone got more than we did.We didn't get anything. It's a sad commentary on the people of this country and the expectation that the government owes them a living. The Conservatives are doing what they think is necessary to win a majority no different than the Liberals did when they were in Power.Votes win elections and the majority of Canadians don't live in Western Canada. So re vote the Liberals into power and you can have Ralph Goodale and Wayne Easter speak for western farmers.That's true democracy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...