• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nutrien bothering me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nutrien bothering me

Made a December prebuy deal, fine. Been called 3 times to take my canola seed, I have no decent storage for something that valuable. I am talking 20 bags. Really?

Our local nutrien is closed most of the time they can't get anybody to run it. Maybe they are having labour problems at yours so are trying to get product out when they have the manpower. My brother in law worked for them before he retired he says that outfit has some issues.

Comment

Bought mine through them and they haven’t tried to get me to take it yet. Usually don’t pick it up until shortly before I need it. It hasn’t been an issue.

Comment

I prefer taking mine home as soon as the retail gets it in. What I don't like is the constant hounding via email wanting me to fill out their customer feedback surveys.

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
          I prefer taking mine home as soon as the retail gets it in. What I don't like is the constant hounding via email wanting me to fill out their customer feedback surveys.
          I was hounded by email daily for two weeks to DocuSign something. I am a old age pensioner hobbling around the farm with a flip phone. Don't need it.

Comment

God forbid if you take something back to our local nutrien , they lose there mind. Thats why I don’t darken their doors anymore.

Comment

I have no choice. My retailer tells me he’s bringing it out and I better be ready lol. Haven’t really dealt with nutrien cause their location in town was a rundown dump when they got it and they put nothing into it. Fertilizer shed leaked and couldn’t be bothered to patch it. They shut it down and left town. Other close nutrien is out of my trading pattern as is the G3 elevator. Haven’t heard boo from either one so not worth darkening their doors.

Comment

All depends on the people. I won’t say our local nutrien site is the best, but they have a couple employees that do their best and have gained some of our business

Comment

Guys that worked there are great folks but corporate didn’t give two sheets. They got that place and a couple others when Viterra merged and gave away their retails along with an elevator or two that were profitable.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...