• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday. week 3

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead they are heading into complete opposite direction.
    Demonizing livestock in the name of climate change.
    Attempting to outlaw meat eating.

Comment

Got the updated version kinda set up today . Just need to get the Outback to talk to the Raven through the ISObus now for sectional control and Variable rate if / when needed for fertility. Hopefully works out , 2400 gal and 132 ft auto boom a decent upgrade over the 1850 gal / 100 ft standard.
      cheap second unit actually. Made money on the last PT sprayer and tractor actually appreciating .
      Sips fuel compared to our HC Case / ac .

traded up for just under $20,000 .
      A bit easier to take than $500,000 to upgrade the HC …..

Comment

Buying used sprayers always a bit concerning with wiring but so far ok , got one issue left to deal with .

Comment

Furrow, I always wonder what the BTOs think when they watch someone beside them with 1/10 of the equipment costs grow the same damn crop.

Neighbor just bought a new HC, must be a $700k price tag on those now. Insanity.

Comment

Beauty of that rig Furrow is if something piles up your chances of fixing it yourself are better than a SP HC. Enjoy my pull type HC just for simplicity sake. Couple neighbours comparatively similar sized acres and terrain to me run sp and each has spent more money on fixing than what we bought our sprayer for. Yes fungicide and preharvest not in the cards but I hire them to do it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...