• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle East Conflict

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle East Conflict

The perennial Hotspot is heating up. Oil prices and commodity prices could see drastic moves.

The initial response is lower for oil and wheat.

Comment

Buy the rumour, sell the fact.

Comment

Friday you would have said WW3 was setting up but today prices down hard.

Comment

What will Israel do? They have vowed a response and so tit for tat continues. I don't see a long term end to this mess.

Comment

Maybe they see it as an opportunity to set Iranian Nuclear expansion back a few decades again?

Comment

If Israel takes out their nuclear program, the U. S. Will be blamed.

Comment

Possibly Israel looks at it as a sooner better than later thing and isn't looking for Biden's guidance?

Comment

Pretty big area now on the other side of the planet where it must suck trying to fly a commercial airline. Just a matter of time before another incident happens. Was it the war or the big sask rain that pressured the markets ?

Comment

It would suck to be an Israeli today but odd as it may seem, our neighbour’s daughter lives in Israel and when begged to come home with her 3 children, she refuses.

Comment

You really have to wonder what is wrong with these leaders mentally, to waste this amount of money. What is worse, is what is wrong with our leader's mental state to send money over there for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        You really have to wonder what is wrong with these leaders mentally, to waste this amount of money. What is worse, is what is wrong with our leader's mental state to send money over there for anything.
                        And then expect us to believe that we are in a climate emergency that we should sacrifice everything for.
                        What is the carbon footprint of all the destruction the western world has sent to Ukraine and Israel?
                        Wouldn't peace be the climate friendly solution?

Comment

Stupid, stubborn leaders haven’t figured out where they are in the pecking order. Like I said to my partner when we were in the middle of a tax audit - Remember who has the power.

Comment

not

Comment

Today I met a black Chevy truck that flashed his lights twice at me. I figured speed trap ahead - sure as the dickens. Thank You Very Much to some good guy, saved me a speeding ticket. i heard the cops a writing tickets for 4 km. over speed limit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...