• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X9 resale

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X9 resale

Wow X9 resale values not great just south of the border. 2022 X9 1100 458 sep $456,000USD

$600k Canadian. Could have bought a brand new cr9.90 for that in 2022.

Comment

Machinery prices are on their way down. That over priced stuff is going to bankrupt a few farms over the next couple years. I live close to the yellow head hwy and the amount of new Deere I have seen on the road over the past couple of months has been nothing short of phenomenal. Combines and headers, tracked tractors, and sprayers. Going to sit for a while in dealer inventory. Hopefully they get the salt washed off good.

Comment

Might get interesting, our salesman for this area told me he only has 5 cash buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
          Wow X9 resale values not great just south of the border. 2022 X9 1100 458 sep $456,000USD
          Pattison has a bunch of used X9’s listed at around $1,000,000
          interesting times

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
            Machinery prices are on their way down. That over priced stuff is going to bankrupt a few farms over the next couple years.
            Aging inventory on the dealer lots tip the balance from the seller to the buyer.

Depreciating inventory is something some of these corporate dealers who have been financing rapid expansion have really never experienced.

Comment

Don’t help Pattison has one customer with over 300 pieces flipped quite regularly. We get to buy their scraps with no warranty. Hell of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                Don’t help Pattison has one customer with over 300 pieces flipped quite regularly. We get to buy their scraps with no warranty. Hell of a deal.
                Same salesman I quoted above and I were talking andI asked him what would deere do if we all said we wouldn't purchase used machinery from certain places that deere has singled out for special treatment. I wont be.

Comment

They are missing headers in USA. Also can any one guess how much the new case and NH will be?

Comment

There all crazy expensive now

Comment

Is this combine at a dealer? Or has it been sold at auction?

Comment

Like the saying: 9600 helped pay for the farm now it takes the farm to help pay for the X9.

Comment

Those first X9’s sold for 750k, ridiculous that they are even asking $1 mil. About time these big multi deals get a correction.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                            Pattison has contracts with colonies for them to get Monette's trade ins

Comment

Pattison salesman today said ZERO is selling atm...remember a few weeks ago 1400 used combines at all colors DEALERS plus Ritchie's.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...