• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diesel Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diesel Prices

I noticed this morning ULS Diesel futures sitting around $2.89 a gallon. A few months ago the price was over $3 then it dropped around the start of the year to just under $2.70, which had Errol saying this was evidence of the deflation to come. Now pump prices for clear diesel in Alberta are $1.60 and up from there. Hmmm, so much for deflation.

I believe there is a refinery in Vancouver that is down, might have something to do with the uptick in prices.

Comment

I believe the rerouting of ships from the Suez and Panama canal is having an impact on bunker fuel demand. While gasoline demand remains lackluster. More demand for diesel fuel and related products, especially without associated demand for gasoline, results in higher prices for diesel.

Comment

Coop dyed fuel east central sk is $1.269 today

Comment

Just booked at coop last Friday for $1.04. Low was $0.96 a few weeks before. Refinery shutdown was reason I was hearing as well.

Comment

Anyone know when the summer blend starts to become available for bulk delivery usually? Want to wait to fill the tank, must be soon I suspect?

Comment

Local COOP always has summer to deliver...when close to zero C. Call them

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...