• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more coal power in AB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more coal power in AB

So the traitors that run capital power pulled the plug on Genesee 1&2, the last coal generation in AB. Wonder how much they were personally paid to do so by enemy globalists. Of course that money was our tax dollars in the first place. Now we can focus on exporting even cheaper coal to china. The powers that be want higher electrical prices in AB to hamsting her. There are so many fires to fight, premier Smith has her hands full. I, of course, along with sensible people everywhere, support the parental rights legislation. The main criticism is that it does not go far enough. Anyways people need to realize that war is being waged on every front. I was wondering why power was relatively expensive today when we do have renewables. Well there is my answer.

According to Chuckles power will get so much cheaper as renewables are added to the mix.

Wait and see I guess. LOL

Comment

Those two generators ran at 100% of capacity during the early Jan cold snap. If we get a cold snap now two things will happen: natural gas prices go through the roof as almost all power is NG and quite possibly blackouts. I see the new Cascade NG plant is on the board but it has not put out any power yet. Better keep the coal going in SK.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...