• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Change cover up…

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sign needs to be in every town , city , village and road crossing in this country!

Here's hoping we git rid of that idiot and his incompetent cabinet very soon!

Comment

Yes Tom my wife and I quite enjoyed Drew Lerner’s presentation. Certainly interesting that the media coverage of the Hunga Tunga eruption was so limited, certainly exposes an obvious bias. I thought about asking if anyone on Agriville was attending the Crossroads Crop Conference.

Tom what did you think of Dr. Lenore Newman’s presentation? I thought her assertion that western Canadian farmers sequester far more C02 than we emit very interesting. In fact she said we sequester enough C02 in the soil to make the oil sands carbon neutral. I intend to email her for more details.

Comment

If I understood Drew correctly he was predicting a dry slightly warmer than average spring, closer to normal precipitation in the summer and a trending wetter and colder fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
          If I understood Drew correctly he was predicting a dry slightly warmer than average spring, closer to normal precipitation in the summer and a trending wetter and colder fall.
          Yay. Just what we want, a long drawn out harvest.

Comment

Majority of time in this area... dryers needed many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
              Yes Tom my wife and I quite enjoyed Drew Lerner’s presentation. Certainly interesting that the media coverage of the Hunga Tunga eruption was so limited, certainly exposes an obvious bias. I thought about asking if anyone on Agriville was attending the Crossroads Crop Conference.

Tom what did you think of Dr. Lenore Newman’s presentation? I thought her assertion that western Canadian farmers sequester far more C02 than we emit very interesting. In fact she said we sequester enough C02 in the soil to make the oil sands carbon neutral. I intend to email her for more details.
              Hamlock;
              I believe Drew was trying to reveal that… because of Volcano Tonga… watching and using the normal weather cycles…as models for 2024.. are much less reliable than past forecast models revealed…
              Drew has being weather forecasting for 40 years… l have not heard him say how many times last year… his long term forecast was wrong…
              injection of 10% more water vapour into the upper atmosphere… the largest injection in hundreds if not thousands of years… radically altered long term weather patterns… and the ability to rely on past records to predict future long term weather.

The carbon sequestration net zero argument is not helpful. PM Trudeau and his gang of environmental terrorists… have no concept of: Justice, Truth, humble leadership… or compassion : for the average Canadian Citizens… the WEF Davos performance… indicates further a lack of comprehension….. beyond “the Budget will Balance itself “ if that was possible. Logic and Common Sense… do not determine what environmental terrorists do.

Conventional Canadian Media… is being paid to back PM Trudeau .

Playing the C02 game… with deceptive terrorist Politicians… would be pointless in my opinion.

Many Blessings! It will be an interesting volatile summer for our weather… forecasts one month in advance… May be pushing forecasts… is my read on our new weather era!

Cheers!

Comment

" PM Trudeau and his gang of environmental terrorists… have no concept of: Justice, Truth, humble leadership… or compassion : for the average Canadian Citizens… the WEF Davos performance… indicates further a lack of comprehension….. beyond “the Budget will Balance itself “ if that was possible. Logic and Common Sense… do not determine what environmental terrorists do."

Totally! Agenda and NO debate....

Comment

I am in the Falkland Islands today. There is a massive oil reserve just offshore said to be larger than the North Sea reserve. Israeli company main stake holder. They will make a decision this year as to proceed or not. Could he in production in four years. Also large gas reserves. My bet is it will go , there is zero interest down here for electric cars and alternative energy. These countries are in survival mode.

Comment

Your doing the full tour.

Did you get over to Mendoza?

How much longer are you there for?

Comment

Originally posted by fcr View Post
                      ... , there is zero interest down here for ... alternative energy. These countries are in survival mode.
                      Not quite true. South American countries have embraced biofuels in a big way. But for economic and security reasons, not ideological reasons such as Western countries have done.

Comment

Renewable power accounts for less than one percent in Argentina . And they have lots of sun and wind. Just not feasible or needed is what I was told.

Comment

Mr Lerner predicted rain for our area many times last year and we received next to nothing and when we did it usually was not predicted at all. And that was a day before it was supposed to happen. sorry seems like a nice fellow but if we re really relying on that forecast well then I may as well take a shot at it.

During first week of june after seeding there could be some clouds approaching the area in the morning if they develop we could see some heavy down pours but if the wind comes up and the clouds get scatterred we could recieve very little to no rain whatsoever so its gonna depend where you are in the area and if you get wind and then possibly in the afternoon it can very hot except where it may be a bit cloudier then it could be quite cool carry your sweater with you just in case. That will be 1,000 bucks please! Because how could I be wrong?

Comment

Drew apologized three times that I heard in Crossroads in Calgary Wednesday.

When water vapour in the upper atmosphere increases by over 10%… in a climate altering event unprecedented in modern history… using past weather records over the last 100 years… become like a shot in the dark for predicting longer term weather more than a few days.

Don't expect this to change significantly in 2024… apparently Volcano Tongas water vapour effects may be somewhat reduced… but certainly not anywhere near Pre-Tonga Eruption weather stabilization.

It will be very interesting to see how California fares in the next weeks… as near catastrophic flooding conditions are being forecast…

I am reassessing crop seeding plans… another 2016 fall would be a very humbling experience… 24% wheat and 16% moisture canola… with 2017 spring harvest on 30% … would be a really challenging experience…

Planning ahead… is prudent risk management… PM Trudeau and his ever increasing carbon tax on grain drying …is economic terrorism.

Many Blessings and praying for much wisdom… Preparation is the best risk management… When the price of crude oil went negative… no one dreamt that was possible…

Cheers… much to consider…

Comment

Maritimes and California seem to be getting a ton of moisture, hope Tonga sends some over to the prairies pretty soon.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...