• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fertilizer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizer

Was quoted $750 mt for 46-0-0 February pick up nutrien. West Central Sask. Anyone cheaper?

Looks like fert is on the rise. Paid way less then that mid Dec, almost $100 less.

Commodity prices tumbling everything else marching higher.

Comment

We use liquid fertiliser and had all my sight glasses broken due to cold weather thank god all the valves for those glasses were shut off. Is there any better way off having those sight glasses?

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
        We use liquid fertiliser and had all my sight glasses broken due to cold weather thank god all the valves for those glasses were shut off. Is there any better way off having those sight glasses?
        They need to be replaced every few years. It seems like we just did ours but it was 2 years ago in June.

Comment

Fert is turning up

Comment

We heard 690 urea, good for another week. West central sask. also

Comment

east centralsask up $25 to 725 on friday

Comment

Originally posted by wrongway View Post
                east centralsask up $25 to 725 on friday
                Everything is going the “wrong way”.

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
                  Looks like fert is on the rise. Paid way less then that mid Dec, almost $100 less.

Commodity prices tumbling everything else marching higher.
                  You're putting fertilizer down? Gotta give it to a glass 1/2 *full* kinda guy!

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
                    Ours are turned to the north keeps the sun off em. Havent had any issues.

Comment

All delivered that was purchased in July except the ammonia only filled tanks I own at real cheap price. Rest of ammonia done on low at Xmas and it's up and going up weekly. Pro coat dry Fert at home in December

Comment

Bought a portion of my needs at New Years. Given the amount of hay and pasture land in the hood that has been worked up, figured fertilizer demand would be fairly brisk this spring. Fertilizer around here often drops after the May long weekend so that is when we will likely see easing up again. Farmer cash flow considerations will dampen demand this spring so fertilizer suppliers better not get too bulled up. (Like that will happen) Now is a good time to inform the landlord on that far away ground that he may need a new renter rather than borrow for overpriced inputs.

Comment

If grain prices keep dropping, urea prices will start dropping again.

Comment

Deflationary pressures all encompassing global commodity markets, including fertilizer. No market gets an escape pass.

Panicked central bankers and rate cuts are just one stock market crack away. The debt driven games have just begun. Errol’s Commodity Wire

Comment

Two more loads of liquid tomorrow and i will have all N and sulphur in yard for this year , shud have bought all the 28-0-0 last july ! paid 375$ back then , got about half then , loads coming now are 460 $ a ton , average will be around 67cent a pound , dont know how that compares with other areas
                              Last edited by cropgrower; Jan 31, 2024, 17:54.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...