• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is something every single farmer in Canada and the World should watch!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

movement is growing

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
      We use that amount every 3 months on the bills from the winter. Don't your farm power bills come quarterly?
      If you have panels for 35,000 Kwt/yr how big of a system do I need to cover 50,000Kwt?
      What kind of government subsidies can I expect and can I get the same deal as you for feeding most of the power to the grid in the summer and taking it out in the winter when I will produce very little?
      How far from the meter are your panels?

If you can post up a few pics it would be easier for me to visualize what I need.
      You won’t get any pictures, cuz it simply doesn’t exist. All rainbow and unicorn fart fairy tales coming from chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post

You won’t get any pictures, cuz it simply doesn’t exist. All rainbow and unicorn fart fairy tales coming from chuck.
        You mean to say that he is not actually a capitalist farmer as he claims? One who has time to go to Ottawa during harvest?

Comment

In the last Stats Can report over 10,000 farms reported that they have renewable electricity on their farms. Mostly Solar PV. I am sure they were all lying! LOL

You guys need to pay attention. Because when I am on a road trip I see numerous solar pv systems on farms. You probably think they are all just fake systems too!

Comment

All crops are solar collectors, sequesters, sinks, NEED C02 to grow, feed people, insects and animals. What an amazing cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              In the last Stats Can report over 10,000 farms reported that they have renewable electricity on their farms. Mostly Solar PV. I am sure they were all lying! LOL

You guys need to pay attention. Because when I am on a road trip I see numerous solar pv systems on farms. You probably think they are all just fake systems too!
              Then what is your solar rig up? Man you deflect something fierce.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

I didn’t say that those 10,000 farms renewable electric setups don’t exist. I said that yours doesn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post

I didn’t say that those 10,000 farms renewable electric setups don’t exist. I said that yours doesn’t.
                  Very few of these subsidized solar toys are serious and reliable enough to run a small amount of aeration fans. From what I see these panels are limited to ice fishing shacks on a sunny days.

Comment

Expect the majority of that 10,000 number is solar powered electric fencers, solar powered watering systems, solar powered yard lights, etc.

Comment

I am one of those 10000.
                      I have been using solar panels on fencers for probably 20 yrs.
                      I tried using bigger panels with an inverter to utilize 110 volt chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                        I am one of those 10000.
                        I have been using solar panels on fencers for probably 20 yrs.
                        I tried using bigger panels with an inverter to utilize 110 volt chargers.
                        Did the chargers work?

Comment

The inverter seemed to use more power than the fencer.
                          Didn't work in the fall when the days got shorter.
                          Had to charge the batteries with off the truck with booster cables.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...