• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good idea in WP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea in WP

Sorry chuckyhttps://www.producer.com/news/produc...n-tax-message/

Good idea, but we pay checkoffs and elect representatives to do this on our behalf. So when a group makes suggestions for ranchers and farmers to do this , what or who exactly do they represent. Their voice when talking to politicians should represent every producer that pays a checkoff. So that should mean our X number of producers have already had their say.

Do tell your employees what to do and then go do the job yourself????

Comment

Well I don’t think the average city person has any idea how much small businesses are paying, look at the posts saying how much comes back ?
      that lying *** lone Sask MLA said it wouldn’t directly affect farmers
      meanwhile millions have been sent in by farmers drying grain ,heating barns , greenhouses , etc

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        One question, why say sorry to Chuck2? Looks like a good idea but unfortunately will be a waste of time. I wrote numerous emails to Alberta Senator Paula Simons in regards to Bill C-234. From what I can tell public opinion doesn’t have any influence on ideology. And of course Senators don’t have to face voters. As for influencing Liberal’s, they have very few seats to lose in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba so they really don’t give a damn. Trudeau has wrapped himself in the green cloak of stupidity and he won’t change course!!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          Well I don’t think the average city person has any idea how much small businesses are paying, look at the posts saying how much comes back ?
          that lying *** lone Sask MLA said it wouldn’t directly affect farmers
          meanwhile millions have been sent in by farmers drying grain ,heating barns , greenhouses , etc
          Ralph Goodale was another flat out lying #####. when he stated carbon tax would not affect farms at all , before he disappeared in behind the scenes

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post

One question, why say sorry to Chuck2? Looks like a good idea but unfortunately will be a waste of time. I wrote numerous emails to Alberta Senator Paula Simons in regards to Bill C-234. From what I can tell public opinion doesn’t have any influence on ideology. And of course Senators don’t have to face voters. As for influencing Liberal’s, they have very few seats to lose in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba so they really don’t give a damn. Trudeau has wrapped himself in the green cloak of stupidity and he won’t change course!!
            Trudeau is simply following the playbook handed to him from the UN and the WEF , driven by EU policy. He is being told he must follow the same agenda . Freeland and the rest of coalition government are playing along the same ideals that have very little relevance the Canadas environment and geography.
            1/2 of Europe could fit in western Canada with no real harsh winters so some of the green power projects will work although proven to be very costly for the middle class .
            North America should be on our own course . We have abundant natural resources , the EU does not in general . Let them figure out their own path .

Comment

Interesting article. Did anyone read the comments?

Comment

I acknowledge all the good work and intentions of our commissions.
                But they claim lobbying when really they just keep swallowing.

Comment

I think when you are dealing with idiots who are appointed liberal hacks who only understand a free lunch won't ever get how real Canadians feel. So yes we have to fight back. Our commissions thought they could work with these idiots that's been the problem since day one.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...