• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola seed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola seed

Nutien has sale today and tomorrow. Surprised both me and rep based on total volume I bought canola RR seed sub 600. Had to be cash approval. Tyed into total Chem sales.

Here and I thought retailers said sales were strong this fall and book early or choice varieties would be all gone. Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      Here and I thought retailers said sales were strong this fall and book early or choice varieties would be all gone. Imagine that.
      True, they said whats not sold or booked they are stocking nothing.

Comment

And the "best" new varieties are long gone. Lol

Comment

It will be hard to get a cactus to grow if things don’t turn around soon.

Comment

Thats pretty good price.. only problem is you have to grow a nutrien variety!!! Just kidding... they have some solid stuff..

Comment

Thought everyone was boycotting woketrien.

Comment

Eh whats the point. They make all the damn fertilizer that we buy from x, y or z " independent" retailer anyways!
                they do have a couple nice canola varieties....

Comment

What variety of canola did you get?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...