• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin please help

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin please help

Can the spot where you pick the forum or the topic be moved to bottom of the page , or as other times ,am I missing something?
    seems backwards that you go down the page through replies then have to go back up to top to change topics or forums ?
    maybe I am just missing something again?

I agree that is not very user friendly. Read all and at bottom now have to go to the top to refresh or switch.

Comment

Yes very user friendly before

Comment

The new design of this website is poorly done in my opinion. please improve it.

Comment

Sure disappointing but new and improved ????

Comment

Thank you for the feedback!

We are actively working to fix this problem and you should see some changes coming soon.

To note a few changes made this week.
            You should notice the weird characters that used to appear are now gone and the green arrow button used to jump to the most recent post in a thread is now slightly bigger.

As always, please continue to report your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the user experience!

-Mathew

Comment

Love the jump to recent, thanks.

And back button after a comment goes back to forums.

Comment

Too bad, this is exactly what happened to McDougall’s site, now there is no one I know who even goes there and for sure I will not be consigning there because no one wants to use their site.

Comment

Ya go back to the old site format. This one blows

Comment

What a mess this site has become. Too bad, used to be great.

Comment

odd one out here i reckon its vast improvement

Comment

It’s a work in progress, us old farmers don’t really like change, kinda Like teaching an old dog new tricks, that saying does have some meaning to it, anyway yesterday I made a quick post and later in the day I saw my post and the beginning of the post and the end of the post was fine but in the middle was a bunch of brackets and something about railways? I’m not sure what happened but something from a new 4th dimension showed up, I should have taken a screenshot.

Comment

That new "return to topic list" button is welcome but caused problems yesterday.
                          Seems good today.

Comment

Why reinvent what was working just fine?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              Why reinvent what was working just fine?
                              I normally 100% agree with ya but yup I like the new Agriville plenty of other sites were stuffed up with change

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...