• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest conditions by minnedosa, manitoba.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest conditions by minnedosa, manitoba.

Rolled through there today and noticed a field or two of swathed canola left out along hwy 16. Lots of rain at harvest, or what was the deal? Swaths didn’t look too healthy.

was that west of minnedosa on north side ? seen that about a month ago, snow was forecast then , not been any chance since to combine

Comment

I don’t recall exactly where it was, as that was my first time ever through there. Wasn’t far from where hwy 16 and 16a meet west of minnedosa I believe. Swaths on north and south sides of hwy.

Comment

The guy north of Yorkton just finished his today

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
          The guy north of Yorkton just finished his today
          Obviously he needs more land

Comment

Not uncommon to see crop still out in that area seems to be the same ground every year.

Comment

Used to be the same north of Wadena.
              One old guy had big wheat swaths laying under the snow about every year.

Comment

This area in East Central sask had 3.5 weeks of rain during harvest. I think most farmers that finished have a class 7 or 8 combine for every 1500 acres. those that don't finish every year probably do have too much land for this climate zone. It's not like the land west of the 3rd meridian where 1 combine can easily do 5000 acres, some YouTube heroes even brag about doing 7500 acres per combine.

Comment

Know people not far from Winnipegosis that were combining their oats this week. Don’t know why they’re so late.

Comment

I drove through the wadena area on way to yorkton and there are quite a few canola crops still out

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...