• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasde

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasde

Not super farmer friendly.
    Wheat caught in down draft of beans a little?

You would think the Wheat bears with their short positions would eventually get tired of that game and try a long position? Especially with all that's going on in the World.

Comment

Going to bounce sideways for a long time . Just pick up a few sales on up days where possible for the foreseeable future . Hopefully canola can somehow pick up to $16-17 in new year ??

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
        You would think the Wheat bears with their short positions would eventually get tired of that game and try a long position? Especially with all that's going on in the World.
        Everybody wants to be a bull. Especially if you are holding inventory.

But it appears to me that the bears make their money a lot quicker on the elevator ride down?

Comment

Basis doing the heavy lifting for buyers. Demand there. But the price seems uninterested for some time

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

Everybody wants to be a bull. Especially if you are holding inventory.

But it appears to me that the bears make their money a lot quicker on the elevator ride down?
            I will add "Everybody" wants to be a bull in a bear market.

Where the bears have the easy money.

Comment

Very very true Wheatking16

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...