• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not your average recession . . . .

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin crashed to $8,900 this week on Bitmex leaving many stunned. Apparently, someone sold 400 BTC all at once.

This shock movement may impact other financial instruments in the weeks ahead (IMO).

Bank fallout on thin ice right now. Consumer / corporate bankruptcies going through-the-roof.

Group, keep your marketing skills sharp. There will be opportunities ahead. But there may be shock events ahead . . .

Comment

Canola slowly clawing back…

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
        Canola slowly clawing back…
        Huge jump today. Reason why?

Comment

My guess is short covering due to short Brazilian soybean crop…but only a guess.

When I put my target way above the market for half of the canola left in the bin, my merchandiser told me that it isn’t likely to hit. After today, it isn’t too far from reality.

Comment

Market volatility was sparked by Powell’s speech of 3 planned rate cuts this year or 3/4%. This was fewer cuts than the market expected. This trigger a sharp drop in the dollar while supporting in commodities. Gold surged as USD fell. Interesting diesel took a hit.

Stocks surged likely because daddy Fed was at the dinner table with his cheque book open. AI buying . . . .

There may be extreme volatility over the next few days. Today’s reaction was an overreaction (IMO). Sharp soybean gains supported canola.

Comment

The Fed motto is clearly now: Save the Wall Street bubble at-all-costs . . . .

Comment

That's why it's been the place to have parked your investments since 2009.

A 10% correction at this point would mean shit.

As for Bitcoin, 90% invested in it wouldn't even know how to definte it as it's not even tangible

Fools and their money are soon parted.

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
                  Market volatility was sparked by Powell’s speech of 3 planned rate cuts this year or 3/4%. This was fewer cuts than the market expected. This trigger a sharp drop in the dollar while supporting in commodities. Gold surged as USD fell. Interesting diesel took a hit.

Stocks surged likely because daddy Fed was at the dinner table with his cheque book open. AI buying . . . .

There may be extreme volatility over the next few days. Today’s reaction was an overreaction (IMO). Sharp soybean gains supported canola.
                  Hasn’t diesel been trading in a range between $2.60 and $2.70 a gallon? What surprises me is gasoline is now trading over $2.70 a gallon, higher than diesel, first time in recent memory, correct me if I am wrong.

As for canola, certainly has been undervalued in relation to soybeans for most of the winter.

Comment

[url]https://www.visualcapitalist.com/bitcoin-returns-vs-major-asset-classes/[/url]

Comment

Huge reversal in silver in the past few hours. Strap-on group , big incoming volatility.

Powell stoked the AI buying yesterday, This equity rally is now about as fake as fake. But the momentum builds, until it stops.

Bank fallout and layoffs accelerating. Sent out a volatilty alert yesterday . . . .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...