• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Waste of money Again2!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Waste of money Again2!

The CWB doesn't want to pay its new CEO?? WTF! But they will spend money taking the gov't to court to avoid it. And they give bonuses to the rest of their employees.

http://www.cwb.ca/public/en/newsroom/releases/2007/013107.jsp

It is called "fighting fire with fire"...when one is under attack.

Comment

So Wilagro, True or false: My final payments are smaller due to this latest lawsuit.

Did the BOD keep minutes of the teleconference meeting?

If so, are the minutes available to the captive producers in the DA?

Comment

Good point, wedino. The minutes should be posted on the CWB website.

Fighting fire with fire is code for striking your single-match on the bosses ass, knowing you're fully insured by the Bank de la DA Farmers.

Comment

I think the directors should be held personally responsible for this decision, that's why I want to know who voted in favor.

Comment

I can't think of any reason why they would not want to reveal how they voted.

Would they worry about personal liability, maybe, wedino?

Parsley

Comment

Well Wlagro???

Comment

Sorry, you'll just have to ask the board of directors.

We can only surmise their motives resulting in their decisions.

Meanwhile, you guys are like a flock of parrots that I once saw in Mexico...lots of flash and plenty of SQUAWK.

Comment

there is nothing to surmise, they are again wasting our money fighting an ideoligical fight about their percieved real control over CWB matters..i read the act and the issue seems pretty clear.....pay the man, get selling my grain and not taking money out of our pockets, they act like a bunch of pouting brats...the last eight that is......what Strahl is doing is nothing compared to what Goodale and company rammed down our throats with his orders......

Comment

So really Wilagro, you do just like to blow smoke.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...