• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something Funny is Happening!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something Funny is Happening!

The amount of HRS and Durum being cleaned this winter can be summed up in one word "nothing".
    Any neighbor that I talk to that is farming (really farming) is dropping all or almost all of their CWB crops.
    Is this what people call voting with their feet.
    Now I know that come spring the crops will get seeded but how low will these acres be. If Nitrogen stays up will lentil and pea acres increase to help offset costs. We have one quarter of RR Soybean's booked.

We are voting with our drill

Comment

Heck of a catch Fraze

I am Voting with my Drill!

New bumper sticker!

Comment

Start printing them , you'll sell thousands.

Got a deal on American varietiy Glenn wheat, that's my cereal acres, not one kernel will go to the borg.

Comment

In the words of HFL, we also are voting with our drill. We traditionally seed 4000-5000 acres of CWB grains, if the barley pleblicite doesn't happen, 0 CWB acres on our farm!!!

Comment

Snappy: please tell us right now how many acres how intend to seed, and report back to us in September for the real numbers.

Comment

Yes, you squawkers, please vote with your drill. Your production won't be missed. In fact it might even result in better prices for the producers who market through the CWB.

Silliest thing I've heard of for a while. "If we don't get our way we will not seed anything". Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Wilagro, sorry to say you will be the poor guy suffering. You CWB supporters have told us Dual Marketers our choice is, if we don't like the CWB....don't grow board grains. Now we say FINE, we won't, and now you call us a whiners?? You my friend are a hypocrit!!

Also Wilagro, you supporters have said, the CWB can't exist in a Dual Market. They need all the production in order to be efficient... So if those of us in favor of Dual Market pull our acres,the CWB is screwed either way right??

And besides Wilagro, you've stated in a diffrent thread, that it's all the big guys that want Dual Market, and the little farmers will be pushed out....Hmmmm, if the CWB stays the big farmers will pull their acres,(because according to your stereo typing its only the big guys who are against the CWB) and the CWB can't market enough grain with the little guys....Or if the CWB goes the little guys are pushed out. I think your screwed either way!!

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer!!

As for Benny, I'll answer your question when I can understand it. I think you had a few typos

Comment

1. Dollars are whats telling me not to seed any Mao grain this year.
                  2. Where can I get that bumper sticker?

Comment

Wilagro-We are voting with our drill. I challege you to do the same. Why don't you grow all wheat and durum in 2007.

Comment

I will be voting with my drill 100% hrsw.

Comment

HFL, I have not heard a better phrase thus far in this whole CWB debate. I too have decided long ago to grow 0 CWB grains, this way I can decide my own desitny in 07-08, rather than relying on the boys in Winterpeg!!

Comment

Actually in my area even the hard line CWB supporters are not growing CWB controlled grains. So now I have a problem, sell my number one HRSW to the board for less than Delivery to the feed market. Or exit the A contract and sell to the feed mill at 0 dockage and no freight and handling and cleaning , 1.68 per bushel on my dockage 3 percent midge damage to the board. The board is the only marketting company that will charge frieght , handling and elevation on the dockage. Have any of you CWB supporters ever figured out what you would have at the end of the year if you delivered 70 percent dockage??????
                          Open market would pay us for our grain CWB would pay us a big fat 0000000000000. anything inbetween is a screw job.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...