• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KYOTO again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KYOTO again

Carbon credits have value.

Go to:

http://www.polarisgeothermal.com/eng/news060914.html

Scroll to Financial Paramiters

The item carbon credits is valued.

BTW,
    Polaris Geothermal Inc. (formerly "Iriana Resources Corporation) is pleased to announce that effective June 21, 2004 it amalgamated with Iriana Resources Corporation and continued under the name Polaris Geothermal Inc. pursuant to the provisions of the Business Corporations Act"

Gordon Machej can best explain how carbon credits work in the company.

He's the contact man for Iriana Resources Corporation.

Parsley

Carbon credits or carbon debits...makes no difference. Gigantic SCAM. Canadians will LOSE if this stupid plan proceeds any further.

Comment

wilagro,

The point of the post is carbon credits have value. Quite often valued not often enough within our own country.

Lots of farmers have enrolled in environmental plans.

Carbon credits = value Agree?

So why can't farmer associations turn it around?

Wouldn't farmers be amenable to their own assessed carbon credits transformed into being used as a tax credit for them?

Parsley

Comment

I would have to agree, carbon offsets are a huge scam at this time. That being said it's one we can make some money from. I'm working with someone now that has a buyer now for any carbon credits that are willing to be sold. One of the key factors in maximizing profits from this is record keeping and will continue to be so in the future. Between current and past carbon sequestration we are looking at a figure of roughly $12/ac. My opinion is get your money while you can before agriculture has to sart off-setting their own emissions or the public realizes that this system simply allow emiters to justify polution.

Comment

Anybody take the time to watch the documentry.

Comment

Parsley:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/

Comment

BennyHinn,
              You'd better write to the Saskatchewan government and warn them:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2006/09/12/carbon-farming.html#skip300x250

Comment

ado089

Is that C-green or is there another player.

Comment

ado089.
                  Piles of websites out there.

For example... rent or sell carbon credits..

http://www.climatechangecentral.com/default.asp?TEMPORARY_TEMPLATE=30&TEMPORARY_DOCUME NT=1065

I was examining the notion should we export them, or repackage them and make them of permanent value in Canada.

Parsley

Comment

cottonpicken,

... Gore's documentary, right?

Mark Steyn made an interesting observation in his book called "America Alone":

"We are, warns Al Gore portentiously, altering the balance of energy between our planet and the rest of the universe".

And then Steyn questions if the scientific community has actually studied the energy-relationship between the earth and say, Saturn? Any planet?

Nope.

Gore is making a scientific statement, unstudied, not verifiable, and unsubstantiated, so Gore resorted to appointing himself as the qualified scientific expert.

Gore's scientific source must be BennyHinn's favorite website:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/

Parsley

Comment

Parsly you are an idiot.
                      99% of all scientists believe what gore is trying to explain.
                      There is no debate about it.
                      You havent even watched the documentry and you are bashing it.
                      Get your head out of your ass.
                      You are really a dumb person.

Comment

Classy.

If someone tries to have a serious debate you don’t argue against their position. You attack their person. You don’t listen to any evidence that contradicts your preconceived notions, and you’re admittedly not alone in that.

“There is no debate about it”
                        - Let’s all goosestep, silence the unbelievers.

You seriously think that is a good thing???
                        cottenpicken, if your nasty attacks are successful in driving away everyone who disagrees with you, Agriville won’t be worth reading anymore.

Comment

Who's the idiot Cottenpicken? $12 new crop canola, $20 wheat, Canadian $ at par. Give me a break!!

Comment

Nobody has to read what i post.
                            The issue is far to important for me to let it slide.
                            Maybe a little shock value will perswade people to go out rent the movie and then make a comment.

How can i debate someone about gores movie-who hasnt watched the movie but still makes up arguements?
                            Idiotic is the tamest word im thinking.

Comment

Wedino-who seen 4 dollar corn?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...