• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyoto

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cottenpicken: You baffle me! You say Kyoto is the real meal deal but you don't understand it?
    Have you ever looked at the carbon credit thing? Russia stands to make untold billions...because their economy has basically failed? Why do you think they signed Kyoto?
    I do believe there is some opportunity for the Canadian farmer through the Kyoto protocol. It is BS, but money in the pocket, none the less?
    Are you really sure you are up to snuff, on all this stuff? Or did you buy old Als BS... hook, line and sinker?

Comment

Ignorance might be the unfortunate result of relying solely on Hollywood movies and politicos to provide scientific or economic information?

Comment

I thought kyoto was setting targets and meeting those targets so a country wasnt penalized.How else would you enforce it?
        Everybody in the world except us and us and australia went for it.Over 5.5 billion people got together to fight something and we pussed out.
        The liberals dropped the ball big time but the conservatives have isolated us.

Farm ranger ALL THE SCIENTIST ARE ON MY SIDE-YOU ARE ON THE FRINGE WITH A SMALL GROUP OF LOBBYIST-THAT IS THE REALITY-SORRY

Comment

You are still missing the point chart boy.

Major polluters like India, China, Russia do not have to try and reduce anything!

They will be given money so we can keep doing what we are doing. The only way we can meet it is if we shut down everything. Personally I like sleeping in a warm house at night.

Then, they can spend it any way they want.

Do you think that is a smart thing to do?

The US and Australia were the only ones smart enough to see what a scam it was and told them to pound sand. And by the way, since it signed, our emissions are way up and the US is down big time. Explain that one smart guy.

Comment

CAPITALIZED BS IS STILL BS

CP, when you yell that “ALL THE SCIENTIST ARE ON MY SIDE-YOU ARE ON THE FRINGE WITH A SMALL GROUP OF LOBBYIST-THAT IS THE REALITY-SORRY”,
            I have to assume that:
            A there’s a lot of scientists who you say are on the fringe?, and
            B you consider them not to be scientists at all, but lobbyists? or
            C we are arguing about some alternate reality.

If it’s A, then you must realize that there are a lot of scientists that you would consider to be on the fringe? Just because Al Gore ignores conflicting evidence, doesn’t mean all of academia does.

If it’s B, then why aren’t you calling Al Gore’s followers lobbyists? Aren’t they the ones getting all the government grants to study the problem? Isn’t Gore himself doing some pretty serious lobbying? Hmm, Tim Ball has something to gain here, but Al Gore doesn’t????

If it’s C, then I’m wasting my time. I admire your zeal cp, but I do think its misplaced.

Comment

Here in UK we are on target to meet our kyoto target but we have done it by exporting our manufacturing to China.

So world wide co2 emissisions are greater as because all our goods now travel thousands of miles to our shores.

I cannot see how any control on co2 can work.
              How can the industrial revolution happening in India and China be controlled?
              Do we have the right to deny these people the lifestile and luxuories we ourselves will not be willing to give up to save the plant.

99% of life that ever existed on earth is extinct.
              Evolution will win in the end I say live for today!

Comment

Well you all did it you converted me.
                Today i sawed off all the catilytic converters and sold them to the local scrap yard.I bought myself a case of beer with the money, which i'll finish tonight, and i'll sleep peacfully knowing that everything i do in this life will not echo an eternity.

God bless me and no one else

Comment

C>P>

Balance ol boy Balance.

Just don't get sucked into deceptions that promise the moon and deliver smog. Koyto does exactly this.

Ianben... you are right on... by transporting everything around the globe 3 times... to produce a product...you would wonder how there could be less energy consumed.

Biofuel can take energy from the sun and carbon from the air. This is possible. It is the only part of this whole scheme that makes any common sense at all.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...