• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CASIP BILL

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CASIP BILL

Just got a reminder bill that I have to put money into case to confirm my margin.
    $2641.00 that is due Dec,31 06 or it will be 20% more. But the recalculation of my 03 isn't done or my 04 mistakes that they made appeal isn't all done in which they owe me thousands. but that's OK to take years just pay for a useless program OR ELSE>

Hey, you're one of the fortunate ones. I got a bill for a fraction of what my reference margin should be and neither my 03 or 04 have been corrected yet, let alone any recalculations. Despite them agreeing 3 years is too long and promising me "2 days" every time for the last 3 months, I sit and wonder where they threw the numbers this time around. Chartered Accountant Income Security. And these same paid professionals are the ones who screwed it up in the first place. I do my own now.

Comment

Trust me. CAIS is more a burden to Chartered Accountants than an income fund. I wish I did not have to do CAIS applications for my clients. 99% of the time it is the farmer's lack of organization that make the process difficult. I wish more farmers would the application themselves. They quite straight forward, provided you have the info. And as a producer, you do have the info. right in your lap.

Comment

Why doesn't the conservative govt live up to their election promise of scrapping caisp?

Comment

Katoe, and put what in it's place?

Comment

Don't you remember that they tried and the provincial governments told him to pound sand!

Pretty hard to get anything done when your partners don't work with you.

Comment

I would like to see the return on NISA, all they would have to do is make auto payouts when payments are triggered, this would quell there theory that we didn't take out money out when we needed it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...