• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beef anyone?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record:

When I post from 2am to 5 am,I'm usually at work. Never thought about the bar connotations before tonight....

Best,

Comment

mcfarms, sorry to take so long to get back to your request - my password wouldn't work until the morning. Who knows why.

Unfortunately, in spite of rumours to the contrary, neither Charlie nor I have the power to remove posts. We do, however, often dream of having such power.

Comment

I put your request through to the major of Agri-ville.

On the original question, I talked to Darren Chase (my livestock counterpart) and his comment it is 100 % crap shoot as we move ahead. How successfull will Rcalf be on their next target of beef?

He commented there have been some not bad sales for lighter weight feeders even after March 7 but these are not guaranteed in view of the uncertainty - his comment was you had better be prepared to haul animals home from the auction if you don't get your price.

Interesting times ahead for everyone. Having enough trouble with soybeans (realizing 10 MMT reduced production is a big hit in Brazil but the world is still not short of soybeans).

Comment

Agreed on the 10MMT and the world supply factor Charles.

Without the 10 MMT buffer, as Oil World is now calling Brazil 53 MMT an further reductions imminent, what premium has been built in for rust, low acres, aphids and weather?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...