• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Fixed Price Contracts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said, any suggestions about what we can do to help remedy the misinformation, maybe things like visit a school, talk to the teachers and get some space in the classroom time to tell a more even handed story , any other ideas?

Comment

Some pretty cool discussions 19 years ago.

Comment

Yes, thanks for reposting.

And even more amazing, people use to discuss commodity marketing on the commodity marketing forum.

Comment

Interesting how far it's come.

Comment

They still post or lurk or still farm?

Comment

I wonder were these early posters are today? Don't recognize any names.

Interesting blast from the past. So nice to be reminded that the “Gods in the WINNIPEG Government Palace Tower” don’t have control over the economic destiny of my farm anymore. No wonder my land values have doubled since 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Crestliner View Post
                I wonder were these early posters are today? Don't recognize any names.

Interesting blast from the past. So nice to be reminded that the “Gods in the WINNIPEG Government Palace Tower” don’t have control over the economic destiny of my farm anymore. No wonder my land values have doubled since 2012.
                I think Brian99 is Tweety but not sure
                Other than that sadly not many around any more
                Was some real good marketing discussions back then.
                No it seems we just get hijacked by special interest groups slamming main stream Ag . Half the newer posters are not even legit farmers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...