• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBC Says Canadian Oil Producrion Will Jump in 2024

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBC Says Canadian Oil Producrion Will Jump in 2024

Quebec is going to wish they had built that pipeline. It’s gonna get mighty cold should war break out in Middle East. Iran could turn off the tap today. Get ready, you all filled up?

If your hire a bus driver that uses a white cane, eventually you will regret it.

Comment

Canada could have an extra almost 1M bbl per day exports. I met with the enbridge guy on my land last week. He told me zero new pipelines will be built but they have optimizations that can add capacity.

Said they are also making purchases in the US that will connect some of their capacity to a gulf port.

Our oil is getting exported one way or another. Our oil patch folks are way smarter than our govt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	enb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	775703

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Quebec is going to wish they had built that pipeline. It’s gonna get mighty cold should war break out in Middle East. Iran could turn off the tap today. Get ready, you all filled up?
        And once more...

Click image for larger version

Name:	A Finger.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	775704

Kebec and libtards MFR's

FREEZE or pay double!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...