• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat markets

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheat markets

After getting slammed last week , it had a strong day today and elevators phoning again .
    Short term rally or what’s driving this ?
    Good to see regardless

Thought it might have something to do with Russia with NG going higher today too, but no news I’ve seen yet. Also no good reasons that wheat dropped over $2.00 a bushel since August.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
      Thought it might have something to do with Russia with NG going higher today too, but no news I’ve seen yet. Also no good reasons that wheat dropped over $2.00 a bushel since August.
      Canadian dollar dropped so theyre trying to lure some out of us before they bump up the basis....
      Crops are crap and china just bought a buttload from.usa... sales will start happening and then we see some serious price jump..
      You can tell.how far we have room to grow here when fall 2024 futures are 75/ mT higher than right now...
      That gap is only going to tighten as supplies start to dwindle. They cant keep the genie in the bottle any longer ( being the lack of grain in north america) no matter how much much they say russia is " flooding the market" and there are " no sales".
      I predict we see a serious price jump AS SOON AS they put a freeze on grocery items at the stores like we " should see soon".

11.50 hrs is coming. Just hold onto your shorts. ALSO
      IF you are negotiating any rents, ask the landlord for a rent decrease due to dropped values.

Comment

Local g3 just paid 10.00 for wheat to load a train.

Comment

Usa asking price e to asia is 360 to 370 according to an article I read last night, that's around 12.35 cdn at the coast. The line companies are loading more than trains at 10.

Comment

Turkish cargo ship hit a mine while heading to Ukraine. Headline driven rally and market will probably back off today!

Comment

Had a call from the crooks offered me $10 FOB catch up was had to be old crop, and 14.5 protein. Have the old for them protein isn’t 14.5
              They were likely hoping what I would sell it for the protein I have.

Always wondered how they can tell the difference between old and new. Guess this yr they would know the protein is sky high.

All my bins are locked. They can keep calling. That’s all they will be doing instead of buying grain.

Comment

Originally posted by justme18 View Post
                Turkish cargo ship hit a mine while heading to Ukraine. Headline driven rally and market will probably back off today!
                Looks like you may be correct

Comment

Comment

Don't trust bear market rallies.

Comment

Originally posted by wheatking16 View Post
                      Don't trust bear market rallies.
                      Grrrr you are a bear...

Oh wait differebt sort of bear

But yeah. Look at basis levels 1 yr ago vs today then compare canadian dollar vs us dollar at same time frames. Its a joke what they are trying to scam out from us . I would argue there is actually less grain out there from a world perspective( and probably almost in canada)..
                      The buyers are all just saying " russia is flooding the market"

Suck on a pickled egg you nerds. Argentina crops are junk. Europe crops are are junk. Canada crops arent awesome.

Carryout numbers can so easily be fudged and thats really the only thing holding down a serious numbers driven rally..

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                        Whos phoning you looking for wheat ?
                        Same here
                        Viterra

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
                          Grrrr you are a bear...

Oh wait differebt sort of bear

But yeah. Look at basis levels 1 yr ago vs today then compare canadian dollar vs us dollar at same time frames. Its a joke what they are trying to scam out from us . I would argue there is actually less grain out there from a world perspective( and probably almost in canada)..
                          The buyers are all just saying " russia is flooding the market"

Suck on a pickled egg you nerds. Argentina crops are junk. Europe crops are are junk. Canada crops arent awesome.

Carryout numbers can so easily be fudged and thats really the only thing holding down a serious numbers driven rally..
                          I am bearish until I am not.

A different bear, yes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...