• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biglentil question?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biglentil question?

Did you delete the thread or did the administration?

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Did you delete the thread or did the administration?
    I am curious- what thread?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      It was about Bill Gates being behind a BTO in Saskatchewan.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Yes curious, someone repost.

But not surprising. The elite are angling on something to do with the food supply or carbon credits or some BS.

Comment

Im not one to spread rumours but if true I think potential sellers should have the right to know. I heard Billy G is backing Moneyette from a Moneyette employee.

Comment

Wouldn’t there be a money trail leading to Billie somewhere? Or can you truly remain anonymous in something like backing a BTO?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
              Im not one to spread rumours but if true I think potential sellers should have the right to know. I heard Billy G is backing Moneyette from a Moneyette employee.
              Define backing, as in financing inputs and equipment for a return, or holding an actual interest in the land.

Comment

Depends on if the guy got confused or not. Americans can't own land in Saskatchewan. However there would be creative ways around that.

I had heard a few years ago that Jimmy Pattison was a big backer. A magnitude less billions. But it is still billions.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                  Depends on if the guy got confused or not. Americans can't own land in Saskatchewan. However there would be creative ways around that.

I had heard a few years ago that Jimmy Pattison was a big backer. A magnitude less billions. But it is still billions.
                  Guess that’s one way to sell equipment. Explains how they get stuff for basically cost and the rest of us suckers get their hand me downs with no warranty!

Comment

Everyone would like to have a sugar daddy, helps not to have to suck up to the banker.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...