• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need new trailer tires for deck over trailer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need new trailer tires for deck over trailer

looking for new tires for our trailer and was thinking 14 ply tires... noticed uncle wieners has trailer tires.. has anyone tried out a set and if so what was the results?

Originally posted by tweaker101 View Post
    looking for new tires for our trailer and was thinking 14 ply tires... noticed uncle wieners has trailer tires.. has anyone tried out a set and if so what was the results?
    Try Thor tire in Edmonton. Best deals around, even get my tractor tires there. Offshore, but can't beat the prices.

Comment

I bought a set of uncle weiner 14 ply (I think, may have been 16, there were very heavy). Put about 500 miles the last month on them with no issues yet. I will price out Thor next time, weiners is pretty hit and miss on inventory.

Comment

Have two sets of open shoulder 24.5 drives on a couple of our semis from from uncle weinnies. Probably 100k kms on em no complaints here, no leaks. Hard to justify Michelins at nearly 4 times the cost.
        Last edited by biglentil; Sep 22, 2023, 15:00.

Comment

When did Thor tires start selling to consumers? Last time I tried they would only sell to tireshops. At least I think it was Thor?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by dfarms11 View Post
            When did Thor tires start selling to consumers? Last time I tried they would only sell to tireshops. At least I think it was Thor?!?!
            I was curious and google searched thor tires, they have an online store halfpricetires.com

Comment

Been buying from them for years

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                Been buying from them for years
                Maybe it was a different company then. One time I needed a tractor tire yesterday. I convinced the local tire shop that id go pick up the tire today as they couldn't get it shipped for a couple days. I went to pick it up and I saw the price they paid for the tire. Needless to say, I paid too much! But I tried to buy from them and they would only sell to a tire shop. I'm guessing it wasn't Thor now.

Comment

Maybe it was a different company then. One time I needed a tractor tire yesterday. I convinced the local tire shop that id go pick up the tire today as they couldn't get it shipped for a couple days. I went to pick it up and I saw the price they paid for the tire. Needless to say, I paid too much! But I tried to buy from them and they would only sell to a tire shop. I'm guessing it wasn't Thor now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...