• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have had a shower everyday this week around mid afternoon,so very little harvest this week. With no weather network its hard to find a live radar that is accurate.Mostly canola left in area, yields from 10 to 40 with average low twenties.Small seed and light test weight.Had a visit with friend from P.A.,excellant crops there thanks to over 12 inches of rain.Looks like wheat, canola and pea stocks up and durum and lentils down sharply.Makes sense since most are produced in the south and west areas.Maybe the good areas will make up for the poor ones , time will tell.

Comment

Got my hands full this morning…

Making corn 🌽 silages bales

Comment

Looks interesting, bale and bag?

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
          Looks interesting, bale and bag?
          Yup , will bale test Sunday , if under 70% moisture they will bale then pick and wrap on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Yup , will bale test Sunday , if under 70% moisture they will bale then pick and wrap on Monday
            How many cobs get left behind doing it that way? Corn is still green here but probably not for long…………

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
              How many cobs get left behind doing it that way? Corn is still green here but probably not for long…………
              Very few at all . I will take pictures after the baler gets goin

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                Hopefully farma dumped the massey and got an X9 with all the Rain he got !

I see X9's Everywhere !

50 x 20 = 1000

100 x 10 = 1000
                Lol ain’t that the truth. S series combines are being firesaled now.

Comment

Deere always does that it's happened since the 8820 days but yes I was told to get in early and once you have the new series the public will slowly switch over.

I'll keep ours for a few years since my interest rate is really cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                    Very few got left ..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...