• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This can’t be true eh ????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
    I'm not saying it's not worth fighting stupid, useless legislation.
    I just don't think much of WD40.
    Better than nothing around the house but don't buy any for the workplace.
    Most the time it does the trick, its a decent jack of all. You going to use $40 a can kroil to wash out a hydraulic coupler? Knock yourself out.

Its that little red straw that I often lose that is so handy to get into tight spots.

If wd 40 wont do it what I should reach for is either the induction heater or oxy acetelyne. Ive rarely if ever seen a better penetrant like kroil or eds red or whatever the weasel piss make the difference.

Whatever your weasel piss just know the aerosol version is going to be pulled soon.
    Last edited by biglentil; Sep 10, 2023, 07:34.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
      Most the time it does the trick, its a decent jack of all. You going to use $40 a can kroil to wash out a hydraulic coupler? Knock yourself out.

Its that little red straw that I often lose that is so handy to get into tight spots.
      You may have opened a “can” of worms by saying
      “straw”, it is plastic. The turd may be watching.

Hard to believe what farmers will be facing not long down the road.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...