• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat grading

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    No it's not ok

But

They are giving #2 for #1 wheat !

What was 14.5 last year is 13.5 this year at some terminals !

Your the one that said you had 2.5 barley in wheat and that gets cleaned or blent out !

Lots of court cases and problems with grain contracts over the years !

Of course scic has checks and balances ! But there is lots of issues with scic not paying ! This year could be a problem when it rains in one area of the risk area and not in the other.

Good luck to all !
    He is blending it out. On paper. With his other wheat.

Comment

Based on appearances, I wouldn't be able to keep up with you drinking.

Comment

To delete threads !

On your first post click delete and the whole thread goes !
        Does that mean you want Furrow to delete this thread since you can’t delete all the posts we quoted you in? 😂

Comment

Well according to you nobody hauls to work so why would the driveway need swept?

Are you two different people?

Comment

Wheat and oat grading day this morning, bagged a half dozen samples from each field and will work on dropping them off next week at various locations. Also filled my CGC bags and sent them off in the mail, should see results at the end of this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
              Wheat and oat grading day this morning, bagged a half dozen samples from each field and will work on dropping them off next week at various locations. Also filled my CGC bags and sent them off in the mail, should see results at the end of this month.
              We did the same a while ago
              Takes a bit of time but well worth it .

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                FYI A good investment is a divider to divide samples down evenly. A representative sample is the most important part of grading and maintaining that representation is very important. Grain is non homogeneous and separates by size and weight every time it moves. Even in a pail. Dimo's tool &Die/labtronics in WPG has good ones and is at most farm shows.

Comment

Wheat all #1 13.5, Canola easy all #1 zero green, just chitted barley, eyes are so different at each buyer. 9% - 32% same very accurate average sample. Conundrum. How to contract that mess.

Comment

I got my results from CGC for my durum - the local elevator actually graded it higher than CGC for once. Like the John Deere service guys say when your combine breaks down, "Never seen that before!"

Comment

Now that's ****ing funny haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rinker View Post
                        Now that's ****ing funny haha.
                        except in our area it's p&h

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...