• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skippy's forehead

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skippy's forehead

So its just coincidental that Skippy shows up with a damaged head on Monday and announces that he and Miss Piggy are splitsville on Wed. Absolutely. That could be 100% coincidental.

Maybe she tried to beat some sense into him but quickly realized it was far far too late

Comment

Looks like the mark a high heel leaves.

There were 2 guys lived next door to my FIL. When they got in a tiff the one that wore high heels would go at the man with them.

Never know where that came from?

Comment

Are things getting that boring we need to talk about crap like that let alone that looser??

I had my first rain the other night since June 20th … now that’s big news to me.

7 tenths.

Comment

If Sophie can separate maybe the west can separate from that goof, let the east keep the prick….

Comment

Who wants to wake up next to a dictatorial narcissist? Here’s the door and here’s the boot!

Comment

I’m not seeing much love for the turd!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
                  Are things getting that boring we need to talk about crap like that let alone that looser??

I had my first rain the other night since June 20th … now that’s big news to me.

7 tenths.
                  Extremely great point, but hard not to ridicule JT after nearly a decade of constant harassment and belittling of who we are, what we do and the huge amount we all contribute to Canadians as a whole .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    Extremely great point, but hard not to ridicule JT after nearly a decade of constant harassment and belittling of who we are, what we do and the huge amount we all contribute to Canadians as a whole .
                    "Better than a kick in the head"... for sure...

"Like father like son"...

Prayers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...