• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phosphate deposits Norway

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phosphate deposits Norway

Never bet against human ingenuity.

Of all the resources which have the potential to limit human and economic growth, Phosphate is likely top of the list. Now we can potentially cross that off the list.

Just started reading the book Superabundance. Perhaps it is confirmation bias that I am reading it, but it matches well with my own perspective.

Comment

The big question will be , will they be allowed to even mine it with pressure from the climate alarmist lunatics in Europe ?
      My guess is that they are caught with their pants down , they need it for EV production so will be interesting.
      It’s the biggest deposit outside of Morocco, so it’s desperately needed for stability.
      This is a big deal to watch for agriculture for sure

Comment

Not for Toyota's Solid State battery I bet?

Comment

Good thing it is in Norway.

In canada they wouldn't allow a mine to be built that would benefit food production. Unless it was in that one " special " province.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            Good thing it is in Norway.

In canada they wouldn't allow a mine to be built that would benefit food production. Unless it was in that one " special " province.
            Well, looky here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230704_201649_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	775298

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...