• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola

NOV Canola

Sellers keep stepping in at the 722 level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RSX23_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_06_28_2023.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	780481

Real bad day for those that had their July wheat or canola rolled to the next futures month. I do know that Cargill’s day to roll was today, don’t ask me how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
      Real bad day for those that had their July wheat or canola rolled to the next futures month. I do know that Cargill’s day to roll was today, don’t ask me how I know.
      At least I did something right this marketing year. Rolled a few weeks ago.

Comment

Catch 22 here , shoulda locked in some fall canola during that last rally , but in a way glad we did not …

Was a very nice liberty canola field

Then went SE 10 miles to look at our clearfield, about 1/2 that 700 ac looks like this .

The other half not as bad .

Ahhhh farming so easy …
        Glad we learned a hard lesson , again , in 2021 . Buying out contracts with very little crop is a recipe for bankruptcy.
        We will sit till harvest now . Storm season just beginning
        Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 29, 2023, 06:16.

Comment

USDA can see a grasshopper from space, but they mis-placed 4.2 million acres of soybeans today . . . while adding an extra 2.2 million acres of corn to their books.

Massive price volatility on ridiculous government reporting. November canola briefly broke above $740/MT on this yo-yo price reaction.

Comment

Agree Errol , the market manipulation is ridiculous now .

Comment

Worst one (1) week corn price collapse in more than 15 years. 21% collapse in Dec corn this week . . . .

Soybeans rock 85 cent/bu higher today after USDA cuts bean acres by 4.2 million from early spring guesses.

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
                USDA can see a grasshopper from space, but they mis-placed 4.2 million acres of soybeans today . . . while adding an extra 2.2 million acres of corn to their books.

Massive price volatility on ridiculous government reporting. November canola briefly broke above $740/MT on this yo-yo price reaction.
                Same as insider trading and no one gives a *** !

Comment

Monday and Tuesday should be interesting, soy oil locked up 4.00 and soybeans up 75 cents. Canola rally is lagging behind both soybean and oil. Meanwhile no forecasted precipitation of consequence in the near future for western Canada.
                  Last edited by Sodbuster; Jun 30, 2023, 18:06.

Comment

Satellite promising this evening, if it materializes. 🙏

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...