• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBN

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FBN

Looking to buy some fungicides, does anyone buy from them and are you satisfied with FBN? Prices look good for glyphosate and Clethodim 240.

We have used their Tebuconazole (generic Folicur) for several years. We have been happy with performance. It was more than we need but the 1000 L tote price will make a full rate for the wheat and barley $3.71 per acre

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
      Looking to buy some fungicides, does anyone buy from them and are you satisfied with FBN? Prices look good for glyphosate and Clethodim 240.
      I looked online and the clethodim was confusing. In one spot is indicates that it comes with clethodim and surfactant in a box, yet the next spot says you get 2 jugs of clethodim and no mention of surfactant.

So be careful, the surfactant for the clethodim might cost extra.

Comment

Originally posted by poorboy View Post
        I looked online and the clethodim was confusing. In one spot is indicates that it comes with clethodim and surfactant in a box, yet the next spot says you get 2 jugs of clethodim and no mention of surfactant.

So be careful, the surfactant for the clethodim might cost extra.
        We use lots of the FBN clethodim, its 3 L with 9 L amigo in the box. the phone number to the reps are good way to clear up confusion. I usually have to call once or twice a season to clarify something.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...