• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June July 23 weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June July 23 weather

New forecasts:

June 19-July 2

Comment

July weather:

Blessings and Prayers for a safe and Prosperous Summer 2023!

Comment

Radar on Weather Network shows snow from Nordegg up towards Hinton?

Comment

HWY40 between Grande Cache and Grande Prairie

Comment

Unbelievably crazy. And the morons on the weather network think they can predict what’s gonna happen 20 years from now. Just shows the weather does what it wants and we have very little to do with it.

Comment

Surely these snow pics are all over MSM.?

Comment

Climate change is All about Extremes in the weather- 36 inches of rain one year , then nothing for the next five. We’ve got cracks in the field that we don’t usually see till late August

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                  Climate change is All about Extremes in the weather- 36 inches of rain one year , then nothing for the next five. We’ve got cracks in the field that we don’t usually see till late August
                  How long have you been on this planet. Wow, I’ve been here a long time and I can tell you that extremes are normal. If by some chance we encounter a warm trend, great for us. The greenhouse effect will be just fine by me.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...