• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starlink

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumped xplornet and Shaw tv went with Starlink and iptv smarters working great and cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      So… it’s getting pretty cheap to sign up to Starlink and we are seriously considering it. Right now we have Shaw Cable at $165/ month and Sask Tel internet for another $170. I would like to hear what experience others have had with the switch.
      It’s simple:

You don’t switch if you have Shaw Cable or Sasktel fiber. Both are better options.

Switching from either of these to Starlink is a bit rude, you end up oversubscribed a limited bandwith satellite service that is most rural users only option.

Starlink is the solution for those that don’t have any other option.

Comment

Been a month, great so far. Just tested....236 down, 11 up.

Sent into shop and around yard with Rostec equipment.

Comment

Basically if you have good internet service now, you don’t need Starlink. If you have bad internet service, Starlink will change your life and be the best thing in the world.
          Sitting on a remote wellsite now I am getting this, but have seen over 250 download. No problem streaming or emailing, wifi calling, FaceTime, etc. The people with the most complaints are online gamers, but I am not part of that world.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...