• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Surprise

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you prefer to do, take your entire family over there to fight the Russians? We welcomed all the Ukrainians who didn’t want to live under Putin. Some Ukrainians want to be ruled by Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      What do you prefer to do, take your entire family over there to fight the Russians? We welcomed all the Ukrainians who didn’t want to live under Putin. Some Ukrainians want to be ruled by Russia.
      WE welcome all Ukrainians not wanting to live under Russian rule.

What about the remaining 8-10 million ( mostly women and children)who have fled to neighboring countries and 20 million plus who have remained in Ukraine who do not want their freedom and motherland taken away from them by, what should they do Sum?

Sum, obviously those Ukrainians who are fighting for Ukraine's independence value their freedom a hell a lot more than you value it for them.

Comment

Ukraine so called independent ONLY since 1991.

Been said MANY times....who wants WW 3? Your existence is done, your children never have a life, your grands are in hock forever, a shitty life if alive. Get real, if CRAZY Putin wants world we are phucked anyway, if it's just east Ukraine, let it be.

Where are the correct borders? They have been moved countless times in a 1000 years.
        People move, wars happened, my ancestors were POLISH, lived S of Ternopil. Now Ukraine?

Should I be upset?

Comment

And I repeat Forage, “What do you think we should do to help Ukraine? “ we’ve opened our doors, our wallets, our jobs and homes. We don’t even know how many billions of dollars we’ve spent defending the country, now answer my question. What do you see as the end-result? A free Ukraine? Ukraine split-up? A negotiated settlement? World War III? How many have to die before things change? You are the one who knows, for sure.

Comment

I’d like to know how many millionaires have turned into billionaire since this whole thing started. I don’t believe for one second all the money the moron gave will be going to the right cause. Zelenskyy will probably be way richer when this is all done and on the backs of his citizens.

Comment

And I repeat Forage, “What do you think we should do to help Ukraine? “ we’ve opened our doors, our wallets, our jobs and homes. We don’t even know how many billions of dollars we’ve spent defending the country, now answer my question. What do you see as the end-result? A free Ukraine? Ukraine split-up? A negotiated settlement? World War III? How many have to die before things change? You are the one who knows, for sure.
              I'm not he one to decide what Ukrainians should settle for, it's their country. I will support what the Ukrainian people decide upon, I'm living in Canada.

Putin expected to take control of Kyiv in three days and Ukrainian's would rise up to overthrow Volodymyr Zelensky and welcome Putin taking control of Ukraine.

The Ukrainian forces who represent the people of Ukraine sent the Russian army retreating. Obviously, Ukrainians are willing and wanting to fight for their freedom with Zelensky as their President.

I see Zelensky walks in the streets of various Ukraine cities and parts of the country very freely, where as Putin only shows up at rallies with high security. Wonder why that is, and what does that tell you?

If Harper was still PM he would be supporting Ukraine and Zelensky as President, and I wouldn't be hearing squat for any of you.

It all boils down to that for many of you on Agriville.
              Last edited by foragefarmer; Jun 11, 2023, 21:26.

Comment

The Ukrainian people don’t get a vote, all they get is to do is fight and die in a proxy war, all the while Zelensky pockets coke and cash.

Comment

It’s quite a dilemma all right and I understand that most people would like to help but what about all the nations who are overtaken?

Getting back to Uk: I happen to know a handful of Ukrainian imigrants from a group I belong to and gotta tell you none of them have brought their relatives here nor have they gone to Ukraine to fight. They hold very little hope for the stance Z is taking. They told me that a negotiated effort should be taken, that Ukrainians should be given the option of their destiny, either to go with Russia or fight. They emphasize the fact that they can’t discuss this issue at all with their left-behind relatives because they are all over the place, a lot of them siding with Russia. Believe it or not. So they just keep their noses out of it.

Z doesn’t have enough “good friends like Canada” so now he’s knocking on NATO’s door again asking NATO to let Ukraine in.
                  Last edited by sumdumguy; Jun 12, 2023, 08:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post

Sorry to skirt around the important Ukraine issue............

Back to the thread topic. This is a scream. After the PMs "special rapporteur" resigns and the other opposition parties pass a motion 3 times to get a public inquiry Intergovernmental Affairs Minister Dominic LeBlanc on Saturday said cabinet was awaiting guidance from opposition parties. To "make suggestions about who could lead the public inquiry" but "we have to see who they are going to suggest". LeBlanc also raised concerns about terms of reference and a timeline. The house adjourns for summer June 23. "We're prepared as a government to support a public process". (insert emoji here for liars) Oh look, a Canadian pm in Ukraine!

Comment

Guess forage hasnt seen the leopards and bradleys burning up from dime store Iranian drones.

The future of war is being written by Russia. All the western tech paid for by the MIC is useless against tiny mobile remote operated drones. All those chips from russian washers and dryers seemed to be working.

So send the F16s in now, lets give S500 something to do. Its all NATO wreckage. A second rate mercenary unit filled with prisoners defated the armaments of 50 countries in Bahkmut. The main Russia army is just chilling on the sidelines back in the mother land.

What a joke the deep state clowns are with Trudeau leading the way. You can give all the money you want Trudeau, I wont be paying any taxes toward it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Guess forage hasnt seen the leopards and bradleys burning up from dime store Iranian drones.

The future of war is being written by Russia. All the western tech paid for by the MIC is useless against tiny mobile remote operated drones. All those chips from russian washers and dryers seemed to be working.

So send the F16s in now, lets give S500 something to do. Its all NATO wreckage. A second rate mercenary unit filled with prisoners defated the armaments of 50 countries in Bahkmut. The main Russia army is just chilling on the sidelines back in the mother land.

What a joke the deep state clowns are with Trudeau leading the way. You can give all the money you want Trudeau, I wont be paying any taxes toward it.
                        In the end the only thing Putin will be known for is brain washing so many people around the world.When it comes to terrorists and criminals you do everything in your power to stop them.Are you saying giving him a hall pass?

Comment

In Ukraine, the Biden administration is fighting Russia “to the last Ukrainian,” retired senior US diplomat Chas Freeman says. Blackrock will very pleased they already just took ownership of 33% of Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                            In the end the only thing Putin will be known for is brain washing so many people around the world.When it comes to terrorists and criminals you do everything in your power to stop them.Are you saying giving him a hall pass?
                            I don’t think any of us are giving him a pass. But some of us look at the situation more cynically because of the fact we have idiots running our governments. They lie bullshit whatever u wanna call it and it gets old in a hurry. Pissing money away without any repercussions. Who’s to say any of these so called leaders are telling any version of the truth. It’s not in their DNA. Anytime they talk it makes u wanna vomit. Just watch the debates in the House of Commons. No one answers a question and we pay these donkeys to work for us. They shud be forced to answer or go to jail. So I question where my hard earned tax payers dollars are going when it comes to this war. I would bet anything more gets wasted or stole than used for defeating Putin.

Comment

It’s quite a dilemma all right and I understand that most people would like to help but what about all the nations who are overtaken?

Getting back to Uk: I happen to know a handful of Ukrainian imigrants from a group I belong to and gotta tell you none of them have brought their relatives here nor have they gone to Ukraine to fight. They hold very little hope for the stance Z is taking. They told me that a negotiated effort should be taken, that Ukrainians should be given the option of their destiny, either to go with Russia or fight. They emphasize the fact that they can’t discuss this issue at all with their left-behind relatives because they are all over the place, a lot of them siding with Russia. Believe it or not. So they just keep their noses out of it.

Z doesn’t have enough “good friends like Canada” so now he’s knocking on NATO’s door again asking NATO to let Ukraine in.
                              Five post from you Sum on this thread, and not one ounce of negativity towards Putin.

Fair share towards Zelensky thought!

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                                I don’t think any of us are giving him a pass. But some of us look at the situation more cynically because of the fact we have idiots running our governments. They lie bullshit whatever u wanna call it and it gets old in a hurry. Pissing money away without any repercussions. Who’s to say any of these so called leaders are telling any version of the truth. It’s not in their DNA. Anytime they talk it makes u wanna vomit. Just watch the debates in the House of Commons. No one answers a question and we pay these donkeys to work for us. They shud be forced to answer or go to jail. So I question where my hard earned tax payers dollars are going when it comes to this war. I would bet anything more gets wasted or stole than used for defeating Putin.
                                Young Canadians serving our country walk the streets in plain clothes in many countries round the world gathering vital information to insure Canada remains a safe place to live.Canadian government makes decisions with consulting military intelligence. just like they consult medical economy and climate proven experts when making decisions.Every leader no matter what party they represent also does that.Just ask Moe what he believes in vaccinations Ukraine war or climate change .His info comes from experts and what he believes in not much different than what the federal government believes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...