• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save the toad

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had another big dump of rain so went for a drive. Frogs were happy and sing loudly so the population healthy!
    David Suzuki I full of shit!

Comment

I’ve never heard frogs as loud as this year. Stop next to any water hole along any road and open the window.

Comment

I was talking with an inspector on the trans mountain. He spent hundred(S) of thousands to build a frog overpass across the pipeline during construction. I doubt that was the only one.
        I expect it is more about racketeering to line someone's pockets with cushy contracts than it is about the environment.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          I was talking with an inspector on the trans mountain. He spent hundred(S) of thousands to build a frog overpass across the pipeline during construction. I doubt that was the only one.
          I expect it is more about racketeering to line someone's pockets with cushy contracts than it is about the environment.
          Legal money laundering

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...