• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nutrien Rainbow Festival

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Why 24/7 now ? What’s the deal ?
    Advertising online is generally based on algorithms. The more you click on and talk about things, the more you see them.

I can’t think of the last time I seen anything advertising something like this unless it’s a thread mentioning it on here. I’ve never heard of a rainbow festival.

That’s one of the ironies online. The more you interact with someone or some topic, the more you’re going to see it. Doesn’t matter if the interaction is you saying it’s stupid and you disagree.

Comment

I don’t care one bit if they want to have a Q-u-e-e-r festival, have a great time together- who really cares, just don’t be pushing your lifestyle on me or innocent children. Each to his own.

Comment

Those that facilitate the Marxist agenda are nothing more than useful idiots that will no doubt be thrown under the bus by their Marxist overlords. There is nothing new under the sun, history may not repeat but often rhymes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230528_020920_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	775115

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          Advertising online is generally based on algorithms. The more you click on and talk about things, the more you see them.

I can’t think of the last time I seen anything advertising something like this unless it’s a thread mentioning it on here. I’ve never heard of a rainbow festival.

That’s one of the ironies online. The more you interact with someone or some topic, the more you’re going to see it. Doesn’t matter if the interaction is you saying it’s stupid and you disagree.
          it's everywhere... NHL, schools, TV, politics, advertising, our beer,see it pushed in industry at work coop ethonal complex daily, crop input companys now apprently being inclusive, walk down town mj posters and banners. it's not "just" the algorithm... its being pushed to normalized this in our daily lives in many diffrent methods.
          Last edited by helmach; May 28, 2023, 05:59.

Comment

Name:	IMG_6653.jpg
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	775116. no its not in our face ☹️ on church door near where i live

Comment

FFS, Xmas is a single day, maybe a couple days if you push it. Pride is an entire month, for a group that historically makes up about 7% of the population.

This is all an agenda attack on the family. Another avenue of depopulation.

Name:	bl.jpg
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	775117

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                FFS, Xmas is a single day, maybe a couple days if you push it. Pride is an entire month, for a group that historically makes up about 7% of the population.

This is all an agenda attack on the family. Another avenue of depopulation.

[ATTACH]12641[/ATTACH]
                How is this an attack on family? 7 % is 2.8 million in Canada. You may not approve of it but how are you threatened? The pendulum always swings past the centre. Eventually there will be an equilbrium and nothing will change.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  How is this an attack on family? 7 % is 2.8 million in Canada. You may not approve of it but how are you threatened? The pendulum always swings past the centre. Eventually there will be an equilbrium and nothing will change.

Source...Statscan

Comment

2.6%...tail wagging the DOG.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                      Who Gives a Rats Ass if theres a rainbow tent Big deal !
                      There have been Drag Queens around since the dawn of time
                      watching Bug Bunny dress up in womens clothing, or Mrs Doubtfire, didnt create a generation of cross dressers.
                      Live and let live
                      No one had an issue with drag shows until you involved kids.

No one had an issue with sex changes until you involved kids.

It’s not about LGBT rights. It’s about children’s rights.

Comment

Originally posted by A990 View Post

That’s where the line has been crossed , I agree

Adults , yup do whatever , live let live .
                        But this is where society is going now ?? Really ?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          That doesnt make sense. Those same banks lend to oil companies and farmers and some of the most non-woke people. Unless we will all have to fly rainbow flags to get loans.

This is all coming from inside these companies. Its a GenY fckup. The latchkey kid, single parent no father divorced mom generation have slipped into the structure.
                          Jazz you may want to do some research on CEI. Its alot more than some GenY fckup. Bud lite/Nutrien knew exactly what they were doing, as much as they are guilty the maestro is at the top.
                          The controversial Corporate Equality Index (CEI) scoring system, overseen by the Human Rights Campaign, awards companies beneficial points for moves like endorsing trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

Name:	Screenshot_20230529_202309_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	775121
                          Last edited by biglentil; May 29, 2023, 21:38.

Comment

Originally posted by A990 View Post

The grooming of children is the goal of this sick agenda.

Anyone involved with giving or promoting a sex change for children deserves life in prison.

Comment

This morning told nutrien i was finished dealing with them , and told them why

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...