• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
    [ATTACH]12284[/ATTACH]

Trudeau's bigger campaign contributor had them .

Do you see Tiger Arms set up on the gun show circuit?

The also have 9mm by the pallet.
    Good pkg for government contracts.
    Boycott Tiger!

Comment

PSA. Start your PAL renewal asap.
      Some are taking 8-10+ months.

Comment

This is what I got, this a 17, web photo. Would not buy a 8, 30s gun with no safety. Got a dozen ish.Click image for larger version

Name:	1920px-Toz-17-rifle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	774831
        Last edited by makar; Apr 3, 2023, 18:16.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Going to be very big run off north into Manitoba when the melt hits all at once
          That is a big for sure. The longer it stays cold the bigger the trouble for the RRV.

Comment

I agree with the big melt.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              PSA. Start your PAL renewal asap.
              Some are taking 8-10+ months.
              I applied for my PAL at the beginning of April last year, and still don’t have it. Phoned two months ago and they said your application has been received and everything on it was correct. They are just waiting for it to get processed. Phone back in a month if you don’t hear anything…

How many government employees have been added over the years and services have gotten slower? Pretty sad.

Comment

Wheres that climate change chuck. When will April ever be snow free. Is it 5 yrs away again. Whats Gore saying.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	774838

Comment

My Mother always said spring runoff would start about the 6th to the 10th of April.
                  -20 last night again and no sign of spring!
                  If you asked me I would think runoff would start around the 15th of April so yes the climate is changing but it isn’t warming!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                    My Mother always said spring runoff would start about the 6th to the 10th of April.
                    -20 last night again and no sign of spring!
                    If you asked me I would think runoff would start around the 15th of April so yes the climate is changing but it isn’t warming!
                    I will fully believe in climate change when the shoulder months (April/November) are above zero night and day.

Until then.

Comment

Pushed snow bunk fed yearlings ran over, ate for a few minutes, said screw you and ran back to the sheds and windbreaks. warmed up to -6 whiteout and hyways closed. Don't think the grandkids Easter Eggs will be hidden outside this year.

Comment

Just driving back home from Calgary and the whole of the prairie is completely white!
                        No dark field all the way that would start to soak up heat.
                        Often make this trip late March and most years very little snow west of Stoon.

Comment

Our spot on earth NEVER got above +5 till April 27 last year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...