• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hookers and politicians

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
    Where is the inquiry into pm turdo's $2.3m paid to a 14yr old female to sign an NDA while he was a teacher?
    According to Google, there is no evidence that this ever took place. Google says this is false information.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      According to Google, there is no evidence that this ever took place. Google says this is false information.
      Imagine that ??

Comment

Trump has said he could shoot someone in daylight and not lose a vote.Think about it.Trump just admitted the mentality of his supporters.Or should I say his brain washed money donaters.Average donation 35 bucks.Definatly not a bunch of high rollers.

Comment

He said it as a joke, Trump was laughing and the audience was laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
            He said it as a joke, Trump was laughing and the audience was laughing.
            Trump is a classic grandiose narrcisst.
            If he says something it's because he believes it.
            Don't get me wrong Bidens the worst form of dottering Liberal.
            USA is a mess and getting messier,
            Not to be outdone Canada is equally screwed with our three little pigs to choose from in Ottawa.
            Last edited by mcfarms; Apr 5, 2023, 06:43.

Comment

Almost all politicians are egotistical narcissistic arsholes but that’s all we got.

Comment

A little class from our elected officials would go a long way.

Comment

Money flows to Trump when he is in the news .Maybe 25 to 50 dollar donations but a million of those and your legal fees are paid for.The demographic he is scamming are not rocket scientists.

Comment

Turd and Slow Joe are 1000x worse. Total crooks wrecking their countries. Or pawns of BIGGER fish running us over the cliff.

Comment

Yep, and yet some people will continue to vote for Trudeau again, amazing.

I spent the last month in south Texas, was paradise, everybody happy and prosperous, really magnified what an s-hole this country has turned in to lately.
                      Last edited by Taiga; Apr 5, 2023, 19:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                        Yep, and yet some people will continue to vote for Trudeau again, amazing.

I spent the last month in south Texas, was paradise, everybody happy and prosperous, really magnified what an s-hole this country has turned in to lately.
                        I'm happy, family is doing well, and our farm here in Manitoba is prosperous . Sure there are issues in Canada, but there's no where else I'd rather live and raise my family.

Maybe it's time for you and a few others on Agriviller to move to one of the BRICS and enjoy your life, or at the very least find a new profession here in Canada if you can't make a go at farming.

I'm sure living in one of the BRICS would help make marketing decisions a lot easier for a few on Agriville.

Storms over sun and warm weather coming. it's all good.
                        Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 6, 2023, 07:03.

Comment

Thats the difference between some of us and you forage. We look at what Canada could and should be, you thinks its better than Uganda so all is good. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Thats the difference between some of us and you forage. We look at what Canada could and should be, you thinks its better than Uganda so all is good. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
                            I did say Canada has issues Jazz, but comparing Canada to any of the countries in the BRICS you've got the hard on over, I will choose Canada to live, raise my family, and run my business.

And the difference between yourself and I Jazz is your a Trumper, and all your thoughts regarding the West are formed from what he posts on social media or his cronies tweet or broadcast on Fox News.

Besides, in what currencies is your portfolio in, put your money where your mouth is Jazz.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...