• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
    But that BLR isn't going to drive tacks at 500 yards with a 300, 500, 1, 2 or $3000 scope on it...
    They're a beautiful gun but Quiqley it aint...
    I wouldn't mind Quigley's gun, but I really wish I had his eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
      I wouldn't mind Quigley's gun, but I really wish I had his eyes.
      I've got a modern made Sharps in 45-110.
      Haven't been able to use peep sites in years 😔 Gonna have to put an MVA scope on it someday.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
        Leaver guns are great heirlooms.

Used to see old Winchesters standing in the corner in every bachelor's shack.

Nice pac gun.

Not what you take on a trophy hunt.

Perfect just the way it is.
        A cousin cleaning his mothers estate said here, take my 2 rifles i bought and dads win 94. Looked at it gave him $1000 in 100 dollar bills, sold his 2 for 1100 and now a proud owner of a 1936 win 94 carbine in .32 special. The gun is nothing great but its mine and has history, stuff you never sell.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
          I was just thinking that the white death didn’t use a scope, my Finnish Heritage runs deep, my younger years I did very well without a scope but now with reading glasses or without it’s pretty tough to line up both sights and the target, a good scope works wonders for the far sighted.
          Probably heard me tell this before, i knew a polish guy who lived in ww 2. Anyway when the russians where pushing back he was teasing a russian about the rifle on his back, you think you are good with that? Rabbits there are size of dogs, without a word the russian unslingled his mosin took aim and dropped a rabbit at quite a distance. My old friend finished his story in broken english, i shut up . I can still shoot open sights, how much longer lord only knows.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
            Probably heard me tell this before, i knew a polish guy who lived in ww 2. Anyway when the russians where pushing back he was teasing a russian about the rifle on his back, you think you are good with that? Rabbits there are size of dogs, without a word the russian unslingled his mosin took aim and dropped a rabbit at quite a distance. My old friend finished his story in broken english, i shut up . I can still shoot open sights, how much longer lord only knows.
            2 of 36 million odds i own that rifle.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...