• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    got a skid in the yard might keep
    I was eyeing a jcb for the side door. Not sure the old man wants to crawl over the bucket at 82.

Comment

Had a demo of a jcb teleskid and it had great visibility but was no picnic to get in and out of. Hydraulics we’re lacking compared to similar size Deere.
      That Deere your displaying sask doesn’t appear to have the new walking bogy wheel design. New system has a huge ride improvement which is much appreciated on a CTL.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        and away we go.

Have fun. Still got a credit at Norwegian but they can keep it. After my folks got stuck in the South Pacific on the floating prison exactly three years ago when poo hit the fan I kinda feel like staying somewhere that I can drive home if required.

Bon Voyage SF😎

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          Half right.
          Nothing right.

Comment

I know it was a chicken shit reply on my part. A huge explanation warranted. But wanted to infer I could be half wrong as well.
            I do see your point, but there is underused value.

Comment

Busy

LOL

Comment

Laird Lentils saved our asses.

Comment

[QUOTE=sumdumguy;561595]Laird Lentils saved our asses. During the dirty eighties, we survived, only because of the Laird Lentil. Thank You Al Slinkard, Robin Morrow, the Pulse Board, U of S and I’m sure lots I missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadtrack View Post
                    Refunders are freeloaders. Every single farm grows a wheat, barley or pulse crop variety whose development has been funded by check-off $$.
                    Don’t want to pay? Get some Red Fife, or landrace lentil and have at it.
                    One of the parties you speak of are freeloaders, but I don’t think it is the party you have in mind.

Comment

how many boards does he sit on?

for that comment he should have his ass fired

the pulse board are the worst.

lentils work in west where it doesn’t rain they did shit all in the east side.

peas are done because of disease and not a peep

Comment

Why do Western Canadian farmers need to fund pulse Canada? Sask pulse maybe. But I find Iam a decade ahead Sask pulse when it comes to root rot. Peas they are going the right way. But in red lentils the latest and greatest are terrible for root rots.

Comment

Pulse canada and most fed organizations don’t represent western farmers.

Comment

That photo sums up the Prairie provinces view of the liberals in Ottawa perfectly.
                            On the rocks and serving no purpose.

Comment

I remember when the Canaryseed Association with check-off. It’s been in existence for some time, what have they accomplished?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...