• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urea and Phos prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find out what port of Vancouver is priced at.
    I remember Vancouver price at $200 mt and in Sask it was around $500.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      from Gensource website.

I can't see the major potash producers being much higher.

So it begs the question, how is Canadian produced potash priced so high, other than because they can.[ATTACH]12088[/ATTACH]
      Take that with a grain of salt. That's conceptual, they're years away from producing.

Comment

Urea $675 now through June, $645 July and Aug.
        MAP $1105 all months
        Retailer: ADM

Comment

I finally pulled the pin on urea today. Bought it all at $710/MT on west side sask. 31-0-19-0 was $730. Holding on 28-0-0 that is applied post seeding usually.

Paid $1150 for our 11-51-0 last Friday.
          Last edited by dave4441; Mar 7, 2023, 22:45.

Comment

Originally posted by dave4441 View Post
            I finally pulled the pin on urea today. Bought it all at $710/MT on west side sask. 31-0-19-0 was $730. Holding on Urea.

Paid $1150 for our 11-51-0 last Friday.
            Great patience.

My analysis just went out a few minutes ago.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230313-111343_Twitter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	774710

Read to the end.
              Market has declined to pre war pricing but won't likely see it here due to pre arranged product.
              Last edited by shtferbrains; Mar 13, 2023, 11:43.

Comment

Was quoted $935 urea and $1260 for 11-52 as an in season price recently by a local independent. Seems high but I don't need large volumes. Better than the $1350 I paid last spring.

Comment

Bought some more 10 days ago
                  N $725
                  P $1145
                  S $619
                  ESN $935

Around $325 cheaper then I paid in Nov for the N.
                  P I believe was $1250 then.

Comment

Always getting hosed no matter what we buy. It’s beyond old.
                    Bought 645T and overpaid for all of it as far as I’m concerned.
                    This game is getting harder to play, guess when the poker chips run out, there won’t be a re-buy in for this cat.

Comment

Be thankful your not buying Nh3, we’re being held ransom because we can’t take it home. It used to be the cheapest form of N but in the last 10 years it hasn’t 46-0-0 being the winner, lately I think 28-0-0 has been cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by BTO780 View Post
                        Always getting hosed no matter what we buy. It’s beyond old.
                        Bought 645T and overpaid for all of it as far as I’m concerned.
                        This game is getting harder to play, guess when the poker chips run out, there won’t be a re-buy in for this cat.
                        Why didn't it work or be good when farmers owned input suppliers like the Prairie Pools, UGG, CO-OPs, UFA even FNA? Why did farmers let it go to private and multi national corps? Who was the driving force for change?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                          wmoebis you must not have heard the story how Sask Wheat Pool needed mayos expertise !
                          It probably only took a few bucks to get the board of directors approval.

Have you ever seen a former board member admit their mistakes and learn from them?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                            It probably only took a few bucks to get the board of directors approval.

Have you ever seen a former board member admit their mistakes and learn from them?
                            Has anyone admitted that going public with the all the elevator systems and selling out was a mistake or the best thing for framers? I know there is a couple of farm group leaders that still brag about closing down elevators.

Comment

April/May urea is $705.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...