• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh , oh , found out why Trudeau likes China

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau has thrown just about everyone close to him under the bus. Now he thinks he can throw CSIS there as well but intelligence is what they are which he is not. If they’re remotely an intelligence agency like the CIA Massad or DGES they will take him down as a matter of principle. The RCMP is already compromised and plainly incompetent but CSIS is like the old grizzled uncle who’s seen shit and their bullshit meter keen but at family gatherings everyone avoids cause they don’t want to hear the truth which he delivers.

Comment

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/don-martin-the-trudeau-tipping-point-is-within-sight-1.6292729

Don Martin at CTV has never been a Treudau supporter.

He basicly says the Liberals won't be going into the next election with Justin.

"The Trudeau tipping point is within sight.

The moment when Prime Minister Justin Trudeau knows he has to quit for the good of the party or the Liberals realize they can’t survive re-election with him at the helm is almost upon us."
      "The raging China saga has topped an annus horribilis year, which is not yet two months old, for a prime minister who now spends many days huddled in private meetings or touring the country to attend Liberal fundraisers while using ribbon-cuttings to disguise the travel tab as official government business."

Don might not get any rides on the private jet or hotel rooms on overseas junkets.
      Last edited by shtferbrains; Feb 28, 2023, 22:47.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

He basicly says the Liberals won't be going into the next election with Justin.
        Now that csis is on to his chinese election funding, thats probably going to dry up now. No chinese lackey candidate in this country is going to take that risk again.

All PP needs to do is pound it home daily.

If this was about just some candidate or two, probably calls an inquiry and lets that play out, but now that his corrupt foundation is in the spotlight, that wont happen because it would need an audit. And we know every corrupt country canada gives our money to includes a kick back to his foundation.

Trudeau has months of grilling in the house ahead of him. My bet is he prorogues parliament again, and kicks the the can to the fall, see how forgetful canadians are.
        Last edited by jazz; Mar 1, 2023, 07:16.

Comment

Can you be a Chinese Communist without being Chinese?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Now that csis is on to his chinese election funding, thats probably going to dry up now. No chinese lackey candidate in this country is going to take that risk again.

All PP needs to do is pound it home daily.

If this was about just some candidate or two, probably calls an inquiry and lets that play out, but now that his corrupt foundation is in the spotlight, that wont happen because it would need an audit. And we know every corrupt country canada gives our money to includes a kick back to his foundation.

Trudeau has months of grilling in the house ahead of him. My bet is he prorogues parliament again, and kicks the the can to the fall, see how forgetful canadians are.
            You know it’s bad when the guy running the Trudeau foundation quit. He basically said it’s too corrupt to be associated with.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
              Anyone who investigates my election is a racist!!!

Does the " everyone who disagrees with me or makes me look bad is a racist" trope remind you of anyone on Agriville?

It seems to be working equally well for Trudeau.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                Does the " everyone who disagrees with me or makes me look bad is a racist" trope remind you of anyone on Agriville?

It seems to be working equally well for Trudeau.
                Yeah that individual has gone relatively silent on the rhetoric as of late.

Comment

Also he made it very clear that questions from the press on this subject are considered by him to be racist.

By inference no racist will be on the parliamentary press corr.

Control the message through limiting access.

Comment

This whole thing scares me. China is still a huge buyer of our exports and they will drop us on a dime to buy elsewhere if we piss them off.In my younger years I worked retail and was taught the customer is always right. Without them you are out of a job.

Comment

Biden is prepping to ban tiktok and Huewei from the continent.

The last russia sanctions had sanctions on some chinese companies in the mix.

Man if the chinese retaliate against commodities, watch that canola premium go poof in an hurry. China could easily plow some cash into russia and start them growing canola over there.

Interesting times.

Oh forgot to mention. The US state dept, fbi, who, cdc is on the cusp of identifying covid as a Chinese lab leak likely on purpose. Now we know what this whole ordeal was leading up to.
                      Last edited by jazz; Mar 1, 2023, 14:13.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                        Also he made it very clear that questions from the press on this subject are considered by him to be racist.

By inference no racist will be on the parliamentary press corr.

Control the message through limiting access.
                        How convenient where it is the same person who gets to define who is a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Biden is prepping to ban tiktok and Huewei from the continent.

The last russia sanctions had sanctions on some chinese companies in the mix.

Man if the chinese retaliate against commodities, watch that canola premium go poof in an hurry. China could easily plow some cash into russia and start them growing canola over there.

Interesting times.

Oh forgot to mention. The US state dept, fbi, who, cdc is on the cusp of identifying covid as a Chinese lab leak likely on purpose. Now we know what this whole ordeal was leading up to.
                          Okay Neville. If Russia had the impetus and suitable land they would be growing more canola by now. It is inevitable the end result of our fractious relationship with china would involve them taking their toys to the neighbours to play cause you called them out for looking up your sisters skirt. Have some balls ffs.

Comment

I didn’t know that jazz has a sister, is she hot? Okay does she identify as a she, It really does matter to some people.

Sorry jazz, I don’t mean to disrespect anyone, take it as a grain of salt.
                            Last edited by TSIPP; Mar 1, 2023, 19:28.

Comment

Saw this today:

Remember when JustinTrudeau
                              accused Russians of financially supporting the Ottawa Protest?

Yeah, that was just a little confession through projection.

Comment

I hope CSIS isn’t done with leaks. I think there’s more. Probably being their intelligence they have an idea how to topple people. Now just to keep the alt right loons from getting in there and wrecking a good burn.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...