• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the emergency???

Comment

i knew the enquiry would be a sham from start to finish

Comment

Another beautiful week of weather for some outdoor projects.

Doing some weed control on a few fences. After the poplars are removed along with the rotten wood posts there is new sucker rod posts going in as replacements. Also running a hot wire on each side to prevent scratching from the cows as it’s in the corn grazing fields. Only a couple of inches of frost where the cattle have been and none otherwise. Having to drill the post holes as the ground is the driest it’s ever been out here. Feels nice to see a fence that’s probably 50 years old get spruced up and hopefully good for at least 30 more years.

Put new shoes, corks, and an equalizer bar under the front of the cat. Always blows my mind how easy it is to stuff $25k of parts into these things. Wouldn’t be able to do what we do without yellow iron in the bush out here in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully it can keep running steady as there’s quite a few acres of “new” ground to make this winter.

My eight year old followed along feeding calves since there was no school for some reason today. Turned him loose with the loader to pack some bales and he did great. Much better for the mind and body than staring at a screen all day. Very impressed that he remembered all the steps in mostly the right order to run it after a two minute crash course. 😎

Fun times when the weather is cooperative 🍀

Comment

Nice but can’t believe so little snow?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Nice but can’t believe so little snow?
            We had more in December but it evaporated in January on some warmer days. Last “decent” moisture was the first week of July last year. Everything burned up last fall and still is dry, dry, dry. Currently have enough feed for next winter stashed away and never pushed the pasture too hard last year so not overly concerned.

One foot or two of wet snow in April (calving time of course😉) could bring things around. Who knows though? Ain’t got no control over that so try not to let it bother me. There’s been enough stress from other things without thinking of what-ifs in the future.

Going to try and enjoy today treating a couple of critters with foot issues, feeding the calves, and putting in some more posts and wire.

**Plans subject to change**😎

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
              After careful reflection, the judge also said:

“I do not come to this conclusion easily as I do not consider the factual basis for it to be overwhelming. Reasonable and informed people could reach a different conclusion than the one I have arrived at.”
              Total F-in sham. Disgrace-this country.

Comment

Enjoyed the Daytona 530!!!

Very entertaining week end!!!

Long shot Ricky Stenhouse Jr. single car team… 30-1 won! What a double over time shoot out!!! Unbelievable number of crashes…. On roof finish yesterday sure made many sparks!!!
                Amazing that drivers walk away with out injuries!!!

Blessings!

Comment

How about Travis Pastrana in the 67 car? He's an X Games athlete in the Black Rifle Coffe Co car. Almost cracked the top ten at Daytona as a novice driver.

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A9F473FA-48F2-4FE7-B9B7-F09FFD983DAA.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	774599

Rb auction today

Click image for larger version

Name:	C9F57F17-A3C3-4E50-ABA5-66B29F7B66C0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.2 KB