• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Tory....what a putz

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a way for Tory to exit! Think he feels macho? Or Micro?

Comment

they should make him pay for the cost of a by-election.

Comment

John Tory. Tory in name only. Bwahahahaha!!!

Comment

Unreal

Comment

Looks like dug the thug and company are worried about the loss of a felllow communist foot soldier. If dug the thug is considered CONservative, we need to get out of this CONfederation fast.

Comment

There was a Federal Conservative party all across Canada, until the Reform/Alliance social wingnuts highjacked it and have continued to latch onto to it.

You just have to read posts by the few that come on Agriville to understand why the current CPC can't get any traction and defeat Trudeau.

Mad Max's party aligns with your beliefs, so take all your kind and jump on that train so the rest of us can make change.
              Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 17, 2023, 07:00.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                There was a Federal Conservative party all across Canada, until the Reform/Alliance social wingnuts highjacked it and have continued to latch onto to it.

You just have to read posts by the few that come on Agriville to understand why the current CPC can't get any traction and defeat Trudeau.

Mad Max's party aligns with your beliefs, so take all your kind and jump on that train so the rest of us can make change.
                There was a Federal Conservative party all across Canada and when Brian Mulroney was done with it there were 2 elected MP’s. 1 in Quebec, 1 in the Atlantic Provinces. So it was the Reform/ Alliance social wing nuts fault? Looks to me like Mulroney(a Quebecer) decimated the Conservative movement. Personally, as an example, I don’t favour abortion but I also realize there is no political appetite in Canada to attempt any legislation in that regard, it just gives the left a reason to fear monger. I want smart fiscally responsible government that pushes for success in all of Canada’s regions, Justin Trudeau’s government is neither smart or fiscally responsible and plays one region against another, exactly what we don’t need!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...