• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chemicals

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chemicals

Appears FBN pulled out of australia that didnt last long. 7 months basically.

Aust is to competitive apparently and there model doesnt work.

Only hearsay nothing official yet.

I could well be wrong.

My local "regional" town almost 20,000 in a rural area, 3 huge independant chem resellers and 2 corporates and a small player.

FBN were gonna move mountains

We have bought quite a bit here in Sask when FBN started. For us its been mostly generic glyphosate. Generic Reglone and liberty have been competitive at times. They did have an effect on pricing to start with but not as noticeable these days as more generic options are available. What i see here is that as time goes on they are building warehousing here and there to have more supply on the prairies. I value the price checking option on the website that allows one to upload ones one pricing and be able to see other peoples price that they paid. There seems to be pretty wide regional price differences from area to area for some products.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...