• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
    You Cant complain about Trudeaus spending and AT the Same time think the Sask Party is doing a good job.
    S.Party has INCREASED our Prov Debt to almost Double what it was before taking power. Higher percentage than Trudeau for gods sake
    Like I mentioned to you in the other discussion I do sort of agree with this but the reason for going in debt was result of previous governments being fiscally prudent but not maintaining infrastructure let alone looking to the future. Can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      Like I mentioned to you in the other discussion I do sort of agree with this but the reason for going in debt was result of previous governments being fiscally prudent but not maintaining infrastructure let alone looking to the future. Can’t have your cake and eat it too.
      What Infrastructure- all hospitals and schools built were done as P3 builds ( which is the worst way of doing it by the way)
      So some hiways were built , what other infrastructure
      We even pay France to clean Snow off Regina bypass- ???
      I won’t even Start on Billion Dollar Boyds projects now there were some corupt shitshows
      Last edited by mustardman; Jan 28, 2023, 14:36.

Comment

Yep let's all sing solidarity forever Mustard.

Bring back liquor stores and NDP getting gov jobs from highways to secretaries in Gov We all work for NDP oh and then buy land and give it to NDP members all others are bad.

Yea they were a shit shows no one wants to go back to except true die-hard NDP.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Yep let's all sing solidarity forever Mustard.

Bring back liquor stores and NDP getting gov jobs from highways to secretaries in Gov We all work for NDP oh and then buy land and give it to NDP members all others are bad.

Yea they were a shit shows no one wants to go back to except true die-hard NDP.
          I remember Bidding on land around the table and a strong conservative bid it up high and got it . He then turned around Sold to land bank but Instead of Farming it like he was supposed to , he Rented it out,

Comment

I remember Bidding on land around the table and a strong conservative bid it up high and got it . He then turned around Sold to land bank but Instead of Farming it like he was supposed to , he Rented it out,
            Right on mustard. If only the people of Saskatchewan hadn't lost their minds and swept the NDP out of their well-deserved position as the Natural Governing Party (god bless Tommy Douglas), we could have finished Romanow's plan to turn all the paved roads back to gravel and it wouldn't be so crowded around here. I expect by now Calvert's "wee province" would be down to about three-quarters of a million. That would have kept the house prices down, eh? Could have closed another hospital in Regina, who needs more than one hospital in a town anyway? Of course some things were beyond the NDP's control but I bet they would have fought tooth and nail to see the CWB didn't disappear! God I miss those interim payments...

Comment

We really needed BRICK castles for liquor stores and ZERO competion!

Let's do SPUDCO! Total insanity went TI TS UP!

Wonderful ROY ROMANOV closes 40+ hospitals, Rural hating phuckers all of them!

Highways went to total SH IT! Good riddance the New Dumocratic Party Party.

Long over due Name change, that's just stupid.
              Last edited by fjlip; Jan 28, 2023, 18:52.

Comment

I remember the NDP years very well.

You got a suitcase for grad and left the province if you wanted to get ahead.

If you stayed and were a good NDP no school for you got to go to sask tel sask power or if you were a little slow sask highways and secretary jobs in cities.

I love that when they bought the land we couldn't get an acre but the loyal NDP had no problem.

It was a sad time that no one wants back.

Comment

What Infrastructure- all hospitals and schools built were done as P3 builds ( which is the worst way of doing it by the way)
                  So some hiways were built , what other infrastructure
                  We even pay France to clean Snow off Regina bypass- ???
                  I won’t even Start on Billion Dollar Boyds projects now there were some corupt shitshows
                  You are so dyed in the red cloth you’re being delusional. The ndp control of the economy was far more corrupt and full of nepotism than that.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    Why don't you take this f****** b*****g to rural issues where it belongs?
                    You realize Canadians are now picking up the losses of the Bank of Canada? 522milion in Q3 , more to come.

Maklem the moron was asked when the last time the BoC lost money - never in its history.

He was asking for a change in policy by government to cover his incompetence in the committee meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      Poilievre has so much ammunition for ads during the next election it will be amazing if many of the loud mouth liberals will be elected.

Gerritson, Joly, Gould, Lamerieux, Freeland, Boissenoit , The little gnome character for a transport minister, so many just put to being a CBC or CTV commentator where no one watches them any way.
                      That recycled NDP'er Johnathan Wilkinson should be on that list also. He was one of Roy Romanow's littles stooges back in the day.

It just baffles me how anybody in this country actually thinks that justin and his band of idiots are doing a good job!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...